2nd Trimester
Options

PSA: making a good reminder out of a tragedy

I believe it is bumpies <<nicole b>> who's coworkers child nearly drowned in a pool this past weekend.

Not to be a preaching sort, but as it is 4th of July-I think its a good reminder for us all to be more careful! Especially, near the pools with small children, with alcohol and with fireworks.

Oprah just had a show on last week about how we all have to slow down and think what we are doing. I think that is a good reminder for us all-as we hurry from place to place trying to please everyone!

DH and I always sit near the pool(inground) at his parents house, and are ready to jump in. The parents of two of the little kids never are watching, but we end up doing it. While I'm annoyed with the parents, the kids will be safe on our watch at least.

I just would like everyone to have a safe and happy fourth of july! = )

Re: PSA: making a good reminder out of a tragedy

• Options
    agreed. Plus, people need to stop shooting guns on the 4th. There are so many tragedies that come out of that.
    MY FOUR ANGELS... M/C 12/26/02 AT 4 WEEKS M/C 12/31/07 AT 12 WEEKS, D & C M/C 12/5/08 AT 9 WEEKS, D & C ***BFP ON 3/26/09*** MARY REYNA BORN AND PASSED AWAY JULY 31ST, 2009 AT 23 WEEKS. GOODBYE SWEET BABY...I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER. ***AFTER 17 WEEKS ON BEDREST*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    drinking and a lot of activities just don't work. If you drink, sit on your butt. End of story! = )
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It can happen so fast! Heres a blessing that everyone has a happy and safe 4th!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"