2nd Trimester
Options

Anyone own the Ikea Hensvik crib?

I read about it baby bargains and it seems like a great deal. Any thoughts?

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60077355

Re: Anyone own the Ikea Hensvik crib?

• Options

This is the one we're planning on getting.  It had good safety ratings, and I like the look of it. 

Doesn't really answer your question, but I thought I'd chip in

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I own it as of last weekend!  I just started putting it together today, so I can't offer many thoughts.  It was actually my third ikea choice, but they were out of my top two and I honestly don't care that much Big Smile

I looked at the space around the mattresses, and despite what the new baby bargains says, I didn't find anything that I'd worry about at all (on any of them, though I could see that their really squishy lower priced mattresses might make it seem like it was a problem).  The other color version of this one was a consumer reports best buy, which is nice.  It felt sturdy in the store (all but their $79 did, fwiw) and I like the way that it turns into a toddler bed, though I think that it makes it look a little funny as a crib.  It is off white, not white white, if it matters to you.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for your thoughts. I think Ikea might just be the way to go. All of their cribs, especially the Gulliver, has received high safety rating!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"