Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

My son is cracking me up

Thank you to the genius that suggested removing the seat from the exersaucer so as to allow a toddler to come and go as they please.  My son was walking around his room 'talking' on his toy remote that he had decided is a phone and he crawled into his exersaucer and continued his 'conversation'  with his father apparently. I'm guessing because there were lots of Dad's and Dada's in his conversation.  DS just cracks me up big time.  Just wanted to share with you ladies.

Re: My son is cracking me up

• Options
    Wait a minute...you took out the seat and he crawls in between the base and then pops up in the middle? Genius! I wonder if my kid would be interested in this. We've still got ours sitting on the landing waiting to go into the attic or be consigned.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That is exactly what I did and it just gives him a little more independence and he loves it. I really wish I could remember who it was that posted this great idea.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That is adoreable.  Ben has 'conversations' with his dada too and isn't particular about what gets used as a phone.  Today, he was using the key fob for my car. 

And I love this idea about the exersaucer.  Never would have thought of that...thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"