Pregnant after a Loss

Let's talk 4th of July....

First, what is everyone up to this weekend for the 4th? 

Second, I need your help with ideas of what to...

Dh has Friday the 3rd off (yay!) and as of now, we have ZERO plans which makes me sad b/c usually we have a ball on the 4th....but with my BP up Dh is nervous about us really doing anything.  I do have an OB appointment on Thursday, so we'll see how I'm/Owen is doing but I have this feeling we're going to be stuck at home being lame :(

Re: Let's talk 4th of July....

• Awwww I am sorry sweetie!  Maybe after your awesome appt on Thursday (it will be awesome by the way) dh will ease up and let you plan something fun!  I think we are going to a family picnic and celebrating dh's bday (July 2nd)!  His aunt offered to host a family bday party for him along with the picnic, and I am just tired and sore enough to let her! 
  • imagelplassman:
    Awwww I am sorry sweetie!  Maybe after your awesome appt on Thursday (it will be awesome by the way) dh will ease up and let you plan something fun!  I think we are going to a family picnic and celebrating dh's bday (July 2nd)!  His aunt offered to host a family bday party for him along with the picnic, and I am just tired and sore enough to let her! 

I really hope so :)  But, I'm not going to hold my breath....my guess is that we'll get some corn on the cob & bbq for dinner, then maybe I'll be able to convince him to drive out to one of the reservoirs here in Indy that does a fireworks show, and we can just sit on lawn chairs & watch....that SHOULD be okay b/c it's not like I'm doing any activity, ha!

• Loading the player...
  • I think so!  I think fireworks are relaxing! 
  • Aw, well I think you should do something fun since it is a holiday weekend. ?Would it help if your Dr. ok'd your plans beforehand? ?You should run them by her on Thursday.?

My friend and I are going to some outlet stores on Saturday while our hubbies go golfing. ?Then we are going to meet up back at our house for a bbq and we're just going to set off fireworks in the driveway. ?Pretty low key but I think it will be fun :) ?I'll just be sad that I have to miss out on all the fun drinks that everyone else will be drinking :P?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"