Success after IF
Options

9 month size clothing ... pretty much a big waste!

He is just about out of the CUTE little rompers and shirts and shorts I bought in 9 month size (like, a month or so ago!) ... and has moved on to 12 month.  I'm hoping 12 month gets us through the summer at least!

Who would ever know this baby couldn't gain weight and was hospitalized for failure to thrive at 16 days old?!  Sheesh!  My big boy!

Wheee!

"When it comes to sleeping, whatever your baby does is normal. If one thing has damaged parents enjoyment of their babies, it's rigid expectations about how and when the baby should sleep." ~ James McKenna, Ph.D., Mother Baby Behavioral Sleep Center, University of Notre Dame

Re: 9 month size clothing ... pretty much a big waste!

• Options

that stinks!  most of the clothing gifts we got for avery were way too big but someone gave us two NB size onesie/pants sets three days ago.  i washed them real quick so at least she could wear them a few times before she's too big!  (no receipts of course.)

don't you wish you knew how fast they would grow?

• Options
    Haha...yah, we pretty much skipped 9 month stuff and went straight to 12 month stuff.  She'll be in 18 month stuff before summer is done, lol!  Yah, it's those little ones that grow fast, isn't it?  DD almost had to be hospitalized because she dropped from 6.lb. 8 oz. to 5lb 12 oz, 2 days after being released from the hospital....scary!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We got a lot of use out of our 12 month clothes. Rowan could wear them last summer and this summer! All of her summer shirts from last year still fit great!
  • Options

yeah, my little peanut is still in 9 months, I dont think the 12m size will ever fit! : (

I have so many cute things, but they are sooo long!

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I hate it when that happens! Ben was 9 lbs 10oz at birth, so he didn't fit into the 300 or so newborn diapers I received in a diaper drive from work. He now fits into 12-18 months easy. I have to say though, I absolutely love having a chunky baby!
  • Options
    Colin and Jack are roughly the same age and Colin grew out of his in 3 weeks! I was so ticked! I am hoping 12 month to last through summer because I have 18 and 24 month fall clothes! I will be so mad if I can't use them!
  • Options
    Brady flew through all sizes, until we got to 12 months. He has been wearing the same pants since he was about 7 months old! We got all his summer stuff in 18 months thinking he would be wearing that size by then. But when I put 18 month shorts on him they fall down as soon as he tries walking. He is getting longer and leaner now that he is walking and running, and basically never sits still. We have got A LOT of use out of our 12 month clothes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"