Washington Babies

Re: SJP's twins have arrived

• Options

She's 44??  I thought she was in her 30's.  I wonder if that's why they did the surrogate?

I kind of like Tabitha.  Marion isn't my favorite.  At least they're pretty normal for celebrity baby names though!  :)

-Deborah

• Options

I like Tabitha a lot.  Marion makes me think of "The Music Man". 

Their son is looking more and more like his father. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did hear that they had been trying for a while with no success and that is why they used a surrogate. Not sure if its true or not! but the girls are precious!
  • Options

I think they are really cute too. They are typical super star baby names. And I think it's always hard when you know someone already with a name to hear it be someone elses name.

• Options
    How come one of them has a different last name?  Or is that a second middle name?
  • Options
    imagellking_2984:

They are typical super star baby names.

Ya think? They sound pretty normal to me.  I disliked SJP for years, but I started liking her a little more when she named her son "James".  I'm a big fan of classic names.  Smile

At least they're not named "Pilot Inspektor" or "Apple".  Stick out tongue

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options

imageJeffieAnne:
    How come one of them has a different last name?  Or is that a second middle name?

You mean James Wilke? That's their son's first and middle names.  James Wilke Broderick.  :)

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    I actually like those names. Congrats to them!! SJP seems like she'd be such a good mommy.
  • Options
    I like Tabitha.  Marion, not so much, but they could have done so much worse.  I agree with PP - I bet she is a great mom.
  • Options
    She just seems so down to earth, I think she is a great Mom too. And her son is oh so cute also!
  • Options
    imagecinema_goddess:

imageJeffieAnne:

You mean James Wilke? That's their son's first and middle names.  James Wilke Broderick.  :)

No one of the twins is Marion Loretta Elwell.  The other is Tabitha Hodge Broderick...?  Weird...

https://perezhilton.com/2009-06-29-introducing-42   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"