Pregnant after a Loss

Leaving tomorrow!

DH and I are flying back to CT, where we're from, to visit family and friends for 2 1/2 weeks! We are SO excited and can't wait! This TX sun is not fun! We'll be having my shower while we're down there too, yay!!! :-)

Anybody else going somewhere this summer??

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *************************************************************************************** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Leaving tomorrow!

• Coming on my side of town! Well, the east coast, I am not near CT. The only place me may go is to the Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg VA. Have fun in CT and at the shower!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMskharis:
    Coming on my side of town! Well, the east coast, I am not near CT. The only place me may go is to the Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg VA. Have fun in CT and at the shower!!

LOL as I was reading this post the Great Wold Lodge commercial came on in the background!! That sounds fun!?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *************************************************************************************** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Awww, the baby's name is Olivia!?!? I love that!
  • imageMskharis:
    Awww, the baby's name is Olivia!?!? I love that!

Yup! :-)?

• How FUN! Have a great trip!
  • KK2004KK2004 member
    May I ask what county in CT you are from? I'm in Litchfield County and love it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
  • imageKK2004:
    May I ask what county in CT you are from? I'm in Litchfield County and love it.

I am from Fairfield County and DH is from Hartford County. I went to UCONN...isn't Litchfield County up by there??

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"