2nd Trimester
Options

I need some alone time!!

My MIL and BIL are visiting and decided to stay for the ENTIRE WEEK (my hubby works every day, which leaves me entertaining until the afternoon). ?I'm kind of going crazy to the point of being near tears...and I'm so sick of having my game face on. ?:(

Vent over...?

Re: I need some alone time!!

• Options
    Maybe you could find a event or place for them to go.  when it's time to go say you feel bad. Or just be honest and ask them to run an errand for you while you take a breather.
  • Options
    ugh. i know the feeling. run away to a movie.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would tell them honestly how you're feeling.  Maybe you can just retreat for a nap in your room and they can go to a movie and dinner or something.  Don't feel guilty....even non-pregnant people need some alone time.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Good luck!  I had to indure a week long vacation with my IL's last week.  I would just say I am feeling tired and go to my room and nap or read a book.  Smile

• Options
    I use the pregnancy?hormone?excuse all the time! ?Just tell them you aren't feeling well, and they have worn out their welcome. You can then joke around and say you feel bad but need a break. ?GL!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"