Baby Names

What do you think of this name?

Hey girls...enlisting your help once again...

1.Hannah-Lee (middle name)(last name)

2.Hannah Leigh (Last name)

3.Neither

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What do you think of this name?

• #2 for sure! Hannah-Lee is just toooo long for me.

Hannah Leigh LN is really cute! 

• I Like Hannah Leigh because I think adding a middle name to a double first name (Hannah-Lee MN) is too much, plus I like the second spelling of Leigh better!!
    2009: 1st IVF began 12/29, cancelled due to OHSS; 1st full IVF began 2/10 ER 2/27 ET 3/4 BFN 3/13; IVF #2 began 5/23 ER 6/4 ET 6/9 BFP 6/18 Lost our baby on 9/12. 2010: IVF #3 (w/PGD) began 2/1 ER: 2/15 ET: 2/20 BFN 3/1; Took a break for hernia surgery and recovery; IVF #4 (w/PGD) began 6/30 ER 7/13 ET 7/18 BFN 7/27; IVF #5 began 10/23 ER 11/5 ET 11/10 Low Pos 11/19 BFN 11/22; Took a break: got a 2nd opinion,changed insurance,chose a new RE,and recharged emotionally. 2011: "Back-to-Back" IUIs on 6/4, 6/6, and 6/7 BFN on 6/21. "Back-to-Back" IUIs on 7/3 & 7/5 BFN on 7/19. "Back-to-Back" IUIs on 7/30, 8/1 & 8/2...the journey continues into 2012 with three more IVFs and 6 more IUIs...now looking at IVF with donor egg Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a friend named Hannah Lee (Lee is her middle name). I don't like Leigh, but I don't like Hannah-Lee. I love the name Hannah.
    10-8-12: Grant is born!! Now a family of 5! 2-3-12: Totally unexpected BFP!! 12-10-10: Vera and Nora are born! *Beta#1(13dpFET):262*~ *Beta#2(20dpFET)4,835 TWINS!!!!!*~*Beta#3(@6wks)11,032 TRIPLETS!!!!! Baby A h/b: 109. Baby B h/b 112. Baby C h/b *praying* 4-6-10: FET (2 ET)....BFP 1-15-10: IVF (2 ET)..... BFN (1-28) 1-12-10: ER! 21 eggs! 10 to keep, 11 to donate :) 8-11-09: IUI #4 (FSH hCG) BFP .... 9-08: C/P 6-19-09: IUI #3 (FSH hCG) BFN 5-28-09: IUI #2 redo (FSH hCG) BFN 5-08-09: HSG: All clear! 4-21-09: IUI #2 canceled (clomid reaction) 4-1-09: IUI #1 (natural) BFN 9/08: S/A less than 5mil (10% mobile) -varicoseal surgery to fix...results worth it! 5/06: Endometriosis surgery 9/07: off of BCP A rejection is Gods protection. A dissapointment is His reappointment
  • Every time I see "Leigh" I say "Lay" in my head. For that reason I pick whatever option involves Lee.
  • MrsCFBMrsCFB member

if your set on hannah, then i choose hannah leigh.

if you're willing to go with a different first name, then i choose option 3 - neither.

• 3. Sorry, all I can think of is Puff the Magic Dragon. (frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honah Lee)

I realize you are probably pronouncing it HAnnah, not HOnnah, but it's still all I can think of when I hear that.

• qtpa2tqtpa2t member
    I like #2
  • i personally never like lee/ leigh as a mn because i feel like it's so generic [i can't tell you how many people i know with that mn] but hannah is cute. have you thought about family names or your maiden name as her mn?
  • I like Hannah Leigh. A fn with a hyphen and two words=headache her entire life.
  • imagewheelenl:

3. Sorry, all I can think of is Puff the Magic Dragon. (frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honah Lee)

I realize you are probably pronouncing it HAnnah, not HOnnah, but it's still all I can think of when I hear that.

This. I can't believe more people aren't remarking on the association.

• imagejuniper19:
    imagewheelenl:

3. Sorry, all I can think of is Puff the Magic Dragon. (frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honah Lee)

Ditto. I instantly thought it was a Puff the Magic Dragon reference.

• ctanactana member
    Hannah Leigh
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageEmmaRain:
    imagejuniper19:
    imagewheelenl:

Thinking of that made me like Hannah Leigh more!

• imageEmmaRain:
    imagejuniper19:
    imagewheelenl:

Thinking of that made me like Hannah Leigh more!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"