TTC after 35

Falling temps means we start clomid next month

I was really hoping to have a BFP this month before starting clomid next month.  My temps fell for the second day in a row so I am assuming that AF will arrive later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Can you all suggest a site I can find out more about TTC with clomid?  I thought I have seen some posts about CBEFM and clomid, etc.  This is all new to me.  I'm not with an RE j(yet) ust the OB/GYN. 

Re: Falling temps means we start clomid next month

• I'm curious about the responses you will get. If I get a BFN this month we will be on Clomid in the next month or 2. (I only have an Ob/Gyn, as well). Lots of luck to you!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I took Clomid and got a BFP after the 1st round of 50 mg.  It was prescribed by an RE after extensive testing.  If you're gyn has not given you a thorough work-up, I would wait and insist they do. When I was having TTTC, my gyn wanted to prescribe Clomid right away without any testing which, IMO, is insane. At minimum, you should have an HSG, CD 21 bw and DH/BF should have a SA before you take any meds.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageKat28655:
    I'm curious about the responses you will get. If I get a BFN this month we will be on Clomid in the next month or 2. (I only have an Ob/Gyn, as well). Lots of luck to you!!

This is me exactly.  DH is getting SA on Thursday. I have done all the tests except for HSG, which I will do next cycle.  Then, doc mentioned starting clomid (unless we get any test surprises that change the plan).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I actually thought of this more tonight as I was on my way home.  I was going to ask if it's customary for me NOT to have had an HSG before going on clomid.  I just feel like...maybe there's a blockage or something.  I had a m/c and d&c last fall.  My other pregnancies were pretty quick (i've been PG 3 times) and this just seems weird to me. 

Thanks, I may make another post in regards to this question for those that may not open this one.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"