Georgia Babies

** care99 **

Hey Carrie!  I hope you're feeling well.  I wanted to see if you had your follow-up appointment yet with the perinatologist after they decided you were measuring behind.  I've been thinking of you and hope you get some positive answers soon!
Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
my blog

Re: ** care99 **

• care99care99 member

Hey!  Yes, I had it yesterday and everything looked great!  He's head down already and pretty low, which was good.  Est. weight was 4 lbs, 13 oz.  I was told I just had good abs and carried very efficiently.  Ha!  I got a good laugh out of that, but it was nice to hear, esp. since I haven't seen my abs in months!

How are you feeling?  You are SO close!

• That is great news!  And look at you with your rockstar abs!  :)

I'm actually feeling pretty good still.  I honestly thought that by the time I was in my last couple of weeks I'd be miserable, but it's not too bad.  I'm definitely ready for him to arrive any day now, though!  I had a great appointment yesterday and had made some more progress, so my OB thinks there's a good chance I'll go into labor before my due date.  So, we'll see!  Either way I'll have a baby some time in the next 2 weeks, though, because she won't let me go more than a week late.  Gah!  I can't believe it's really going to happen!  Even with the huge belly and constant movements it's hard to believe this is real sometimes.  I'm very excited to hold him, though!

my blog
  • Loading the player...
  • care99care99 member

I think they were trying to be polite and not say that I am just big all over!

Yay!  I'm so excited for you!  Keep me posted : )

• Butting in: Carrie I am so glad that everything looks great! Not too much longer now :-) I will be on call day or night when it's time so I can do my job and update everyone! Did I ever e-mail you my info?? Let me know.

MrsKLB: I am glad you had a good appointment He will be here before you know it.

So excited to meet these babes. Hang in there ladies!

Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks MrsL!

Carrie - Your email address is on the list that Kevin will send the announcement to, so you'll be one of the first to know!  :)

my blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"