Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Divine Consign

Woo hoo signed up for my volunteer time!
Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Divine Consign

• Options
    When are you volunteering?  I called and had to leave a message so I'm hoping to get a call back shortly.
  • Options
    I can't get through either Cream Puff. I don't want to leave a messsage, I want to talk and I know I'm in! Grr
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am working the drop off shift Friday evening in Grapevine.
  • Options

imagegigimarie:

I just got Totty, flygeah and I signed up for Grapevine's Aug 31 breakdown shift from 12 to 5 - W00T!!! Earliest presale!!

• Options
    imageCreamPuff06:

imagegigimarie:

I just got Totty, flygeah and I signed up for Grapevine's Aug 31 breakdown shift from 12 to 5 - W00T!!! Earliest presale!!

awesome I just changed my time to that one too, luckily she did not mind! I totally missed the part about getting in earliest with the break down shift! Woo hoo! 

• Options
    imageCreamPuff06:

imagegigimarie:

Hee, we're working Plano too - score!

Smores, she'll be calling you back pretty quickly, I think.  She's still got good spots available, I just asked her, hee.  :D

• Options
    imagegigimarie:
    imageCreamPuff06:

imagegigimarie:

awesome I just changed my time to that one too, luckily she did not mind! I totally missed the part about getting in earliest with the break down shift! Woo hoo! 

Sweet!!  :D  we may have to do dinner afterward so flygeah and I can wait out the traffic, hee.  :D

• Options
    imageCreamPuff06:
    imagegigimarie:
    imageCreamPuff06:

imagegigimarie:

Sweet!!  :D  we may have to do dinner afterward so flygeah and I can wait out the traffic, hee.  :D

WOO HOO!  Yes

Early presale here we come!!!

• Options
    imageflygeah:
    imageCreamPuff06:
    imagegigimarie:
    imageCreamPuff06:

imagegigimarie:

WOO HOO!  Yes

NO KIDDING!!  And it's on Saturday, so will only need to request one day off.  Hey, want to ride together out there?  I think we could work something out.

• Options
    imageflygeah:
    imageCreamPuff06:
    imagegigimarie:
    imageCreamPuff06:

imagegigimarie:

WOO HOO!  Yes

Where is Amie? There are still spots for this breakdown time but I wasn't for sure if she would want to do it?

• Options
    imageCreamPuff06:
    imageflygeah:
    imageCreamPuff06:
    imagegigimarie:
    imageCreamPuff06:

imagegigimarie:

WOO HOO!  Yes

NO KIDDING!!  And it's on Saturday, so will only need to request one day off.  Hey, want to ride together out there?  I think we could work something out.

Yeah we can do that!

• Options
    She still hasn't called me back for the Plano Sale. Uhh. Starting to get that sick feeling in the tummy!!
  • Options
    imagegigimarie:

Where is Amie? There are still spots for this breakdown time but I wasn't for sure if she would want to do it?

I don't know!  Should we text her?

• Options
    imageCreamPuff06:
    imagegigimarie:

I sent her a text! 

ETA: Oh crap I must have entered her number in wrong it kicked her text back, Danielle do you mind texting her. 

• Options
    imagegigimarie:
    imageCreamPuff06:
    imagegigimarie:

I sent her a text! 

ETA: Oh crap I must have entered her number in wrong it kicked her text back, Danielle do you mind texting her. 

Not at all!

• Options
    She finally called back! Wahoo!! I got in for a breakdown shift for Plano!!! Off to do a happy dance!!
  • Options

LoL - I'm late, but this is what I'm working :

Plano - Shift : Sun Aug 23 10-3 (Presale Thurs Aug 20 430pm)

GVine - Shift : Sun Aug 30 1030-330 (Presale Sat Aug 29 3pm)

:)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options
    Here I am :). Thanks for the text. Still trying to figure out what to do. I would prefer a breakdown session but if I am working a new job... I guess I can tell them ahead of time that I need that day off. What to do...
  • Options

imagemikey&amie:
    Here I am :). Thanks for the text. Still trying to figure out what to do. I would prefer a breakdown session but if I am working a new job... I guess I can tell them ahead of time that I need that day off. What to do...

Work with Totty at Grapevine!  We'll still be all shopping at the same time and maybe have dinner after?

• Options
    I'm a weirdo. I really dont want to work the checkout. I want some manual labor. Hee.
  • Options

imagemikey&amie:
    I'm a weirdo. I really dont want to work the checkout. I want some manual labor. Hee.

LOL - you ARE weird!  I would much rather work checkout then do ANY manual labor, lol!!  It's only a 1/2 difference in presale shopping  :)

• Options
    Totty- I will do the 30th with you. There is no way I can take a Monday off. Off to call
  • Options

imagemikey&amie:

I am weird right along with ya, I had no desire to work the checkout! :) 

• Options
    imagegigimarie:

imagemikey&amie:

I am weird right along with ya, I had no desire to work the checkout! :) 

I think you can ask them if you can work on the floor rather than the checkout, I know they need people to do that.  Remember the volunteer that we were handing stained stuff to at the Grapevine sale in April?

• Options

imageamanda7207:
    Totty- I will do the 30th with you. There is no way I can take a Monday off. Off to call

YAY!  :D

• Options
    Stick out tongue Boo no one called me.  I am doing the Grapevine 12p-5p shift on the 31st
  • Options
    I just left her a message. I'm hoping to work the Grapevine sale.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"