Nurseries and Baby Gear

Anyone have this bedding??

https://www.kidslineinc.com/products/infant/butterfly_meadow.php

If so, what did you do for the walls? I don't like the set of 2 wall hangings pictured. I've seen them in the store and think they look kind of cheap IMO. I am struggling trying to find what to put on the walls that will match or somewhat match. Any ideas?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone have this bedding??

• We are doing a wall decal we got on etsy.com. It will hang over the crib, it is a tree branch (brown) with a little bird at the top and it has cherry blossoms (pink). It is really cute. Over the changing table I am hanging a picture my husband painted when he was 3, it goes great with the room! I am trying to keep it simple. 
  • imageazucenalgp1984:
    We are doing a wall decal we got on etsy.com. It will hang over the crib, it is a tree branch (brown) with a little bird at the top and it has cherry blossoms (pink). It is really cute. Over the changing table I am hanging a picture my husband painted when he was 3, it goes great with the room! I am trying to keep it simple. 

That sounds cute! I am ordering some uppercase living for one wall, but wanted to find something more 3 dimensional. I am crafty, but not artsy so I'm having a hard time making something! 

• Loading the player...
  • Super easy and inexpensive.

I made a "family of 4" on an acrylic painted 20"x20" canvas for our soon-to-be second granddaughter's room, using scrapbook paper.  I used the leftover scraps to decorate tiny birdhouses. The art is to coordinate with Serena & Lily bedding with accents of Dwell "Trees" and  "Birds".  Sorry the pictures aren't the best quality, but you could do something like this to coordinate with your bedding.

• imageswanstdl:

Super easy and inexpensive.

I made a "family of 4" on an acrylic painted 20"x20" canvas for our soon-to-be second granddaughter's room, using scrapbook paper.  I used the leftover scraps to decorate tiny birdhouses. The art is to coordinate with Serena & Lily bedding with accents of Dwell "Trees" and  "Birds".  Sorry the pictures aren't the best quality, but you could do something like this to coordinate with your bedding.

That's a really cute idea too! I'm at the point now that I just want to wave a wand and have something magically appear on the walls! Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"