Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Feeling like I was at 6, 7, 8 weeks ...

I've been feeling fabulous since about 10 weeks pregnant ... suddenly today I wake up and I feel like I'm in early pregnancy again! Dizzy, nauseous, just plain icky feeling. What the heck?! Hopefully it's only a one-day fluke thing.

The difference, of course, is that I'm only 14 weeks from my due date now and baby boy is kicking away - so feeling sick is more tolerable than it was back then - but I still don't like it much! 

Anyone else have random days of sickness like that out of the blue?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Feeling like I was at 6, 7, 8 weeks ...

• Options

Yeah, I've had a few days like that too.  I've still been puking actually.

I hear it's pretty common to come back.

Where did you get that dress??  You look adorable!

• Options
    ENevENev member

I never puked, thank God. But a recent pg symptom of mine is acid reflux, so I'm feeling like I have to puke. And my Zantac is at home, darn it! I think I might head home early today and work the rest of the day there ....

And thanks on the dress. :) I got it at Motherhood, only $24.98. It's so comfy - I think I might check this weekend if they have it in any other colors. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't experienced this, but have heard of nausea coming back in 3rd tri. Hope you feel better soon!
  • Options
    Yep!  I puked at the Cheesecake Factory (in the bathroom, of course) with such force last night that I broke most of the blood vessels in my face.  Today it looks like I have one crazy rash all over my face!
    BFP #1: 10/22/07; 12/12/07 - Missed m/c discovered, 12/13/07 - d&c
    BFP #2: 9/25/08; 10/27/08 - Blighted ovum discovered, 11/5/08 - b/o confirmed
    BFP #3: 1/19/09 - Chemical Pregnancy
    BFP #4: 2/12/09; EDD 10/26/09 - Richie born on 9/4/09 at 4 pounds, 10 ounces
    BFP #5: 5/27/11; EDD 2/4/12 - Sylvia is on her way!
    My Blog Attempt
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"