Pregnant after 35
Options

My feet are so swollen...

That I'm contemplating chopping them off. Sad

Re: My feet are so swollen...

• Options
    that happens to me almost every day, it sucks!!!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Options
    Mine got back to normal shortly after having the baby!  Happy, happy day.  I am going to try to put my wedding ring on tomorrow for the the first time in 9 months...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know!  I have been so tired of laying down, so I went for a walk.  Now they are puffy :(
  • Options
    Mine too, I tried laying on my left side as much as I can, foot baths, ice packs, they are just big and huge!
  • Options

Yep count me in. But oddly my eft is larger than my right.

I need to go find some watermelon.

• Options
    I've had cankles for a months now and have been complaining to my DH about them - he would always just dismiss it and say something like "oh honey, you're beautiful...".  Then last weekend we were leaving the house and he looked down at my feet, pointed and said "your feet are really swollen!"  I was like "DUH!!".  Then it was like a light went on for him and he apologized right away.  (DH has that common afflication of speaking before he thinks).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was just going to post the same thing! They freakin hurt. And here in NJ, we are actually pretty lucky that it hasn't been over 85. I soaked them in a tiny bucket yesterday. Today the mission is to find a bigger bucket where my feet have some room to move.
  • Options

I'm starting to deal with this too.  And here I was, feeling lucky that my skinny feet weren't swelling. HA! 

While it actually isn't too bad for me, they do swell and my feet actually hurt at the end of the day. And I wake up to swollen fingers every morning. But they go down a bit during the day (not enough for me to put my rings on, however).

I just ordered slip on sneakers and slides from Lands' End (both totaled $34.98 with free shipping) so I can wear those, along with my flip flops. I've given up on my Reeboks and Merrells. No laces... too tight.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options

Mine too. They get horrible at work then go down at night except the last couple of days my left one does not go back to normal, it gets smaller but not completely normal.

Also the leg cramps are killing me.

• Options

Same here, swollen feet, swollen hands, I think my face is getting puffy too! I am typing really slowly at work because of my hands and I keep dropping things. It's like working with ski gloves on. When I get out of bed in the morning it hurts to walk on my feet. I am wearing the compression socks I got from my podiatrist for the swelling when I had my fractured foot. They help but leave a hideous band around my ankles, or should I say cankles. My doctor said to drink more water, eat less salt, I am trying but I feel like a water balloon and am craving pretzel sticks.

• Options
    steverstever member
    Thanks ladies! I wouldn't wish these poofy extremities on anyone, but it's still nice to know I'm not alone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"