High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

So mad at myself!

I have a letter from my STD with a claim number. My ob's office was supposed to fax the information to them on Friday to prove why I cannot work.  I was going to call this morning to make sure the fax was received and being processed, but I cannot find the letter ANYWHERE.  I KNOW I saw it yesterday when I was cleaning up some papers, but I have no idea what I did with it.  I had a pile to go into the filing cabinet, a pile to be shredded, and a pile for recycling.  The shred pile has already been shredded, and the other 2 piles I have gone through twice with no luck.  DH shredded the papers last night, and I am thinking that maybe it was accidentally in that pile, but he does not remember seeing it.  This was the only piece of paper I had, so I don't even have a phone number to call to try to get information.  The only thing I can think of to do is get a copy of the letter from the ob's office, since they made one last week when I took it in.  I have an appt tomorrow anyway.  So frustrating!

Re: So mad at myself!

• Options
    Girl, I do stuff like this more than you can imagine.... and a couple of times it has been things that belong to DH (Like the last one was a check from my parents to DH for Christmas!!!) ?I just smile and look pretty and he tries to contain his anger. ?I just go on cleaning fits when there is *** everywhere and can't help it! ?If I don't shred it by mistake, I move it and then forget where I moved it to. ?Thankfully, DH has learned to live with this.... otherwise I'd be dead meat!!! :)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"