Houston Babies

Anyone use pumpin pals?

My PISA is making me sore now that I pump all day at work instead of BF.  I think I need to try a smaller shield size than what was included in my kit, but also saw some recs for these on the BRU reviews.

www.pumpinpal.com

Anyone had them?  I like the fact that they are angled, so you could move them around to make sure to get more ducts.

Re: Anyone use pumpin pals?

• Neat.  When I would get sore, I'd just mess around with the way the shields were attached and change the suction/speeds to see if that helped... it usually did.  But I never knew about these!  Not much help... hehe sorry.
    ~*~Jenn~*~
  • imagedarva:
    Neat.  When I would get sore, I'd just mess around with the way the shields were attached and change the suction/speeds to see if that helped... it usually did.  But I never knew about these!  Not much help... hehe sorry.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageucalum93:
    imagedarva:
    Neat.  When I would get sore, I'd just mess around with the way the shields were attached and change the suction/speeds to see if that helped... it usually did.  But I never knew about these!  Not much help... hehe sorry.

This helped me too.   Also, medela has a different, softer shield that comes with their hand pump and I often used that instead of the hard one's.  Im sure you can buy those separately.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"