Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Scheduled 1st appt.

So, I just go off the phone scheduling my first appt. and now I feel like I need to call and reschedule.  I scheduled with the nurse practitioner who I happened to see when I found out about the m/c.  I wasn't too concerned until they said the doctor oncall that day was the same doctor that preformed my D&C.  She was also the doctor oncall the day I found out about the m/c.  I feel like that awful day is being recreated or something.  Guess I am just looking for something to worry about!!  At least the appt. is on July 10th so I don't have to wait long.
BFP #1: DS born 11/07 BFP #2: m/c @ 8w 5d d&c

Re: Scheduled 1st appt.

• Options
    Aw, I know how you feel.  I wouldn't worry about recreating that day, though.  I think when it comes to something like this, when we are pregnant again after a loss, we look for tangible things that are in our control and convince ourselves that they will have an impact on creating a more positive outcome (can you tell I've been to therapy lol).  Just because you have the same medical professionals with this appointment does not mean whatsoever that you will m/c again!  I totally get how worried you are, though.   
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"