Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Bad couple of days. (Vent)

I know this is probably just becuase AF is way heavier and giving me more of the hell she normally does. But I have to say I haven't been the Happy and positive gal I normally am. I have cried the past two day for NO reason! I try to look on the positive side and I just can't see the light today. I tried to think happy thoughts, they didn't work. I tried eating chocolate, FAIL! I can't seem to get out of this. I tried thinking of trying again (which normally help) and All I can think is that I am not pregnant now and I don't want to start over. I am afraid to start trying. I keep telling myself, All is well but I don't feel that way. I feel like I am in the bottom of a well and screaming for help that isn't going to come. Why am I so lost today? I just hope I can get back in the grove positive grove tomorrow. I want this sadness to just GO AWAY!  I have been doing so well till AF showed. She is not welcome here any more, I am done with her! It's time for her to leave and take this sadness with her!  UGHH.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bad couple of days. (Vent)

• I am so sorry! I know just what you mean. I'm writing this on my blackberry from the game where this chick is still talking about her sister. I know I can try again but I keep thinking, I should be about 11 weeks pregnant now! I don't want to try again! I really do hope we both wake up feeling better tomorrow. ((Big hugs))
  • I'm so sorry.  (((HUGS)))

Sunday was kind of a bad day for me as well - lot of crying for no reason.  Or because I remembered things about the m/c.

Let's just hope that it is mostly AF and all of the crazy hormones that she brings with her, that is making you feel this badly.  I am sure that you be feeling like your positive self in no time.  Until then, just go ahead and wallow, eat chocolate, have a glass of wine or whatever makes you feel a little bit better.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am CD 6 today.  My first AF after my miscarriage reminded me of my bleeding during my 2nd pregnancy, as well as the bleeding when I took 3 doses of Misoprostal.  I am spotting today, so it was easier to not think about it. 

I hope that you feel better!

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • *hugs* I'm so sorry, bad days suck. 
    Marie, wife to Ron, mom to DS
  • oh no red! i am so sorry to hear you're having a tough time. i know exactly how you feel. in general, i like to think i have a pretty good attitude... but sometimes when i get down, i get down and OUT. i am a completely different person. i am mean to everyone, especially my husband... i just find myself snapping at people left and right and i KNOW i shouldn't, i know it's rude and they don't deserve it, but i just don't know how to pull myself out of that funk. yesterday was one of those days.

i know blaming it on hormones can sound like an excuse, but i think it really IS hormones. hormones defy all logic and reasoning. you can't convince hormones to lighten up or cheer up, you just have to ride it out. i trulyhope that you start feeling better soon. i know for me, i like to kinda keep track of my really bad days, so that i see yes, they do pass... even when i'm in the midst of those really bad times, i remind myself "this is normal. this is temporary. even though i don't feel anywhere near good right now, i will again, and soon." and sure enough, it always passes and i'm back to myself. i hope you're feeling at least a little more like yourself today. *hugs!*

• Thank you All for your kind words. I really need to hear that I am not alone! I can't really say how much it means that all of you took time to tell me I will be ok. Thank YOU!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"