Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Rain

it is raining so freakin' hard here right now. And I have my first games of my beach vball league tonight. Fun. At least I didn't bring my bike to work today

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Rain

• Options
    Yeah, we're supposed to get more of that here, too.  Downpours, thunder, hail, high winds.  Good stuff.  It just keeps coming.
    My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    rain? what's that?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    there might be an update

• Options

imagebuenaestrella77:
    rain? what's that?

Send me your address - I'll try and direct Mother Nature in your direction.  ;-)

My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageMarcyIam:

imagebuenaestrella77:
    rain? what's that?

Send me your address - I'll try and direct Mother Nature in your direction.  ;-)

i won't be greedy and ask that you send it just to my home. go ahead and send it to "Southern California".
  • Options
    imagebuenaestrella77:
    imageMarcyIam:

imagebuenaestrella77:
    rain? what's that?

i won't be greedy and ask that you send it just to my home. go ahead and send it to "Southern California".

nonono...we get the rain.  it's been 90-100 every day here for over 3 weeks and no rain in sight.  so please send all unwanted rain directly to the Mid-South/Ark-La-Miss area.  kthx.

Baby Boy O born 4/5/2010, 7lbs 14oz, 20", at 38w by c-section due to pre-e & failed induction
  • Options

beach vb? you are my hero.

::swoon::

• Options
    We got our rain today, it was so glorious
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageMatsifloxacin:

beach vb? you are my hero.

::swoon::

yeah, but I'm not one to wear a bikini while doing it. I go nekkid instead.

And it's no where near a beach.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"