Houston Babies

Hospitals in NW Houston

I was wondering if you could recommend the hospital you delivered at or are going to? I am just trying to do some research.

Thanks a bunch.

Baby boy, you are forever loved and missed. 19 weeks 2 days 10/14/09 Partial Molar Pregnancy Lucas Glenn 12/18/10

Re: Hospitals in NW Houston

• I delivered at Methodist Willowbrook and had a really great experience.  Let me know if you have any more questions!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekatieraye04:
    I delivered at Methodist Willowbrook and had a really great experience.  Let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks! Who was your OBGYN?

Baby boy, you are forever loved and missed. 19 weeks 2 days 10/14/09 Partial Molar Pregnancy Lucas Glenn 12/18/10
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemarisslyn:

imagekatieraye04:
    I delivered at Methodist Willowbrook and had a really great experience.  Let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks! Who was your OBGYN?

Dr. White with Northwest Women's Center.  I really liked him. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekatieraye04:

I also plan on delivering at Methodist Willowbrook.  I see Dr. Theresa Castillo at Northwest Women's Center.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageAggieDee:

imagekatieraye04:

I also plan on delivering at Methodist Willowbrook.  I see Dr. Theresa Castillo at Northwest Women's Center.

I see the same doctor as AggieDee. I also plan to deliver at Methodist Willowbrook.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks ladies, it helps a lot to know other's experiences.
  • I delivered at Methodist Willowbrook too.  My doctor was Dr. Kerry Kirkman but she is in Cypress. I think her building is called the Cypress Northwest Medical Center.

My only issue with Methodist is they have a HORRIED billing department!  You have to stay on top of them and watch them like a hawk!  They tried to bill me amount my insurance already paid for!  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • I delivered at Memorial Katy and loved it there. My obgyn is Dr. Nichole Cole. The staff at Katy were outstanding and I really have no complaints with my 4 day stay there. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"