Washington Babies
Options

Bachelorette - Spoiler

Favorite part: Ed is back!

Saddest part: Michael's parting words were so sweet.

What were thinking Jillian part: when you went to Wes' house and KEPT HIM!!!

Your thoughts?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bachelorette - Spoiler

• Options
    I. Hate. Wes.
    DD 8/1/2009
    DS 4/12/2013
    TTC in 2017 (maybe)
  • Options

I think it's fine that Mike is gone.  He's just too young and goofy.  But he's a good guy.   And Jesse clearly had no plans for any sort of commitment, so fine, gone.  But man I wish she would have brought Jake back.  She's so stupid.

But if she keeps Wes around she deserves what she gets.   She's a moron.   And why on earth don't the other guys tell her too?  I just think it's mean of them to all know that he has said things like "I'm just here to promote my CD" and not tell her.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I loved what Mike said when he left. I started to tear up a little. I was so mad though when she kept Wes. His family didn't even seem real like everyone elses. I liked Jesse, but I looking back, I kind of see where he may not have been ready. I do think though, that Mike was ready. I wish he would have stayed over Wes. I am glad she let Ed come back, I think she kind of always had feelings for him still.

But let me tell you, if she doesn't get rid of that idiot Wes next week, I am done watching. I can't handle his stupid self! Did anyone see that he made a boo-boo when he was talking to her about his "gf" on next weeks show?

• Options

Yeah, I can't understand why she kept Wes?! Why would she keep him after there has been all this talk about a girlfriend. How can she ignore that?

She will probably pick him in the end and they will break up. 

I love that Ed is back!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"