Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

crib question

Have any of you used/bought the Baby Miro Mercer crib?

Here's a link to it on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Baby-Miro-Mercer-Convertible-Espresso/dp/B000Z3DWHK

I'm thinking about getting it and wanted some opinions/feedback. thanks!

Re: crib question

• Options

I did!  I love it!  One thing I noticed is that the crib mattress we bought is pretty snug in the corners.  The mattress is a standard size, so I'm not sure whether it's the mattress or the crib causing this. It still fits, but it's just snug.

I'm definitely going to need a crib skirt as well with this crib. (I had contemplated not getting one)  If you don't have a skirt you'll be able to see right into the contents of the drawer.

Hope this helps.  Let me know if you have any other questions about it!

• Options
    super cute! Reminds me of mine.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks! So I'm surprised that it needs a skirt. The picture must be deceiving because I can't see where you could see into the drawer. I'm glad you like it though. Thanks for the heads up on the mattress...
  • Options

Hello. It's me again! I had sent a message a couple of months ago regarding the Mercer Crib.

So, I just tried putting our mattress in there and one corner won't seem to go down. We had bought another mattress last week and thought maybe it was that mattress. So, we returned it and got another one. Was that the problem you had too? I'm scared to force it and warp the mattress....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"