North Carolina Babies

Big u/s tomorrow

As with Natalie, I'm starting to get nervous.  I swear I'm a worry wart.  I can't wait to find out, hopefully, what we're having but more importantly, I just want to hear that all is ok.  I'm sure I'm not going to sleep well tonight!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Big u/s tomorrow

• I just know it's a girl!  I just know it!  Which means it's probably a boy...

I probably won't be around to congratulate you, but I'll be checking on my blackberry and stalking for updates.  :)  I'm sure all will go well tomorrow!

• Already?!  Man time is flying by.  I guess girl too!  Seems like all the 2nd babies have been girls. 

• Loading the player...
  • How exciting! I'm sure everything will be okay. Stay positive! Definitely keep us posted.

ECU, I also think it is a girl. Which means it is a boy! 

Catching up on sports news...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am thinking boy for you. ?Good luck and I hope it all goes well. ?
  • I can't wait to hear about your healthy little one... I think it will be a girl too (just so you know, I am always wrong!)  Are you going to tell us what it is? Have you started thinking about names yet?
  • How exciting! I am sure everything is going to be perfect, and I hope you get some good shots!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ooooh can't wait to hear....hmmmmm my guess is boy :)

My Sweet Girls

• imagemarryingacoach:
    I can't wait to hear about your healthy little one... I think it will be a girl too (just so you know, I am always wrong!)  Are you going to tell us what it is? Have you started thinking about names yet?

I'll definitely be telling you all tomorrow.  We haven't even begun to contemplate names except that the middle name will be from DH's side of the family (Natalie's middle name is my sister's middle name).

For the record, I think girl too but I thought Natalie was a boy so we'll see how my track record is on "mothers intuition". :)

• Yay, how exciting! I am thinking girl and the last three people I guessed were right. So it may be my turn to be wrong :)
  • I can't believe you're that far along already! So exciting, I'm thinking girl too. Good luck and let us know!!!!
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • narknark member
    Yay! Can't wait to hear! I guess boy.
  • good luck!! it feels like it was just yesterday u told us!! im guessing boy!!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • How exciting - can't wait to find out what you're having!!!
  • So exciting!! The ultrasound tech at Blue Ridge is not overly friendly, just an FYI. She is VERY business like, just the facts and figures, no warm mushy talk about the baby. I saw her 3 times, and it was the same each time. Good luck and let us know, I am voting for a girl as well!
  • I remember feeling the same way the night before ours!  GL tomorrow - I'm sure everything will be just fine! :)  Like ECUGirl, I'm so sure you're having a girl, which must mean it's a boy, because I'm always wrong LOL!
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay! Can't wait to hear! My guess is boy!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"