Washington Babies
Options

Poll: Diaper Bags - Recommend yours!

Hi Ladies!  My BFF is pg with her first and needs to find a diaper bag.  She wants one with lots of compartments!  But...she's thinking of just finding one at BRU.  I was never impressed with BRU's selection of diaper bags.  Sooo...

1.  What's your favorite diaper bag?

2.  Where did you get yours?

3.  Does it have lots of compartments?  Changing pad?

~Susan Mommy to H 08.07.06, and G 10.11.08, m/c(d&c) 08.10.05 13wks image
NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My Pregnancy blog

Re: Poll: Diaper Bags - Recommend yours!

• Options

Well, I obviously haven't used mine yet, but I've read tons of great reviews on it.  And it seems like it will be an awesome bag.

It's a Skip Hop Via Messenger.  It was purchased for us off our Target registry.  It has a LOT of compartments and yes, it comes with a changing pad.

https://www.skiphop.com/product/21000.html 

HTH! 

• Options
    KNemoKNemo member
    imageiHeartHimMore:

Well, I obviously haven't used mine yet, but I've read tons of great reviews on it.  And it seems like it will be an awesome bag.

It's a Skip Hop Via Messenger.  It was purchased for us off our Target registry.  It has a LOT of compartments and yes, it comes with a changing pad.

https://www.skiphop.com/product/21000.html 

HTH! 

Well I have gotten a chance to use it, and I love it! We can pack everything we need, and everything we need has its place! It's a great diaper bag!

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. We have a Ju Ju Be - Be All. Love it

2. I think at Nordy's - it was a gift.

3. Tons of compartments and pouches and a changing pad. 

• Options

I got a Skip Hop Duo something or other for the twins this time and had a Coach diaper bag the first time around.  I LOVE the Skip Hop bag!!!!!  I wish I would have gone this route and gotten one of their bags the first time around.  It has tons of compartments, a changing pad, buckles to clip on to a stroller so you don't have to put it in the basket and it hangs in the perfect spot for easy access.  She probably wouldn't need the Duo but the Skip Hop bags all seem to have the features that I love about it.

Got it at Right Start which is out of business now but they have them at many other baby stores.

• Options
    I have a few diaper bags and I love them all!  Vera Bradley Baby Bag, Oi Oi Hobo, Skip Hop something or other and also one from Target.  Each came with a changing pad, lots of pockets inside, etc. 
  • Options
    I have the Skip Hop duo. I love it. I holds everything we need and has a changing pad. I got it from Macy's on sale for about 40 or 50. It has a kind of plastic coating so it is easy to keep clean, a long strap so I can carry it cross body, and deep enough to carry diapers, wipes, outfit change, small toys, sippy or bottle, diaper cream and still has room for my wallet.

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
    Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008
  • Options

1.  What's your favorite diaper bag?

I have this one and love it!  

https://www.diaperbags.com/diaper-bags/polka-dots/oioimessengerdiaperbagturquoisedot.cfm

2.  Where did you get yours?

DH got it at Nordstrom but I don't think they sell it there anymore.  You can find it on lots of websites though.

3.  Does it have lots of compartments?  Changing pad?

Yes and yes.  I can fit so much stuff in it!  

I just bought this one also because I loved the look of it but it doesn't hold that much stuff.  It's nice for a quick outing but I'll still use my OiOi for longer outings.

https://www.boujiebaby.com/collections/streetChic/

• Options

1.  What's your favorite diaper bag?  I don't really think I love mine, but it has worked.  It's a basic tote style from PBKids, I got it on deep clearance, since I wasn't sure what I would really need.  I started using a large black purse style when he was about 18 months. 

2.  Where did you get yours?  PBKids

3.  Does it have lots of compartments?  Changing pad?  Came with a changing pad, and 2 little outside pockets.  It worked out well since I was nursing (didn't need to carry as much).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Another Skip-Hopper!  There are tons of places that sell them online with free shipping and no tax. I especially like the clips that come on it to clip to the stroller.
  • Options
    I have two Skip Hop bags...one messenger style and then I got their backpack one for our plane trip. Love them both, they have lots of patterns if you order on their website (not for the backpack, but for their other styles) which I where I got both of ours.
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Options

1.  What's your favorite diaper bag? I have a Nest bag, its a local company who is fantastic to work with, if she ever had any problems with it they will send her a new one!

2.  Where did you get yours?online, google nest diaper bags

3.  Does it have lots of compartments? TONS! and the inside zippers out so you can clean out those compartments really well as well as take them out and use it as a regular bag.  Changing pad?Yep zippers out from the bottom, very easy to use!

imageimage Brothers! image
  • Options

They have a Columbia bag at BRU that we got for DH and it is a great bag!  DH loves using it.  Lots of zipered compartments and yes, it has a changing pad. 

He got me a Timi and Leslie bag from Nordstroms.  It's nice and I've gotten lots of compliments on it since it's not to common, but it doesn't hold lots of things.  It does have compartments, and a changing pad, but when i get it packed with Costco wipes, diapers, an outfit, a blanket and toys, it fills up fast.  It was around $130ish

I also have a pink plaid, Kate Spade bag I bought new on ebay.  But DH bought me the other one, so I've nver used it and it's in the closet in it's dust bag.  I need to list it on ebay soon.  It is more like an open tote, but it did come with a changer.  I do like it, but I hate the handles.  They are canvas.  I would think for a bag as $$ as it was, it'd have leather handles or something.  That was my only cmplaint about that one.

I plan on loking at that cute one from the Gap soon.  From the picture it looks like a purse and that is what I want vs one that looks like a diaper bag.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"