Nurseries and Baby Gear

Caden Lane

I was just looking at bedding, and was wondering if anyone had/ has Caden Lane bedding? ?Is it worth the price tag? ?Thanks!

Re: Caden Lane

• I just bought Caden Lane bedding I got it 1/2 price at Nursery Couture dot com...also baby in style dot com has some good prices on some sets. ?I love the style and have heard from many people the quality is great so for me it is worth it.
  • imagedansozzi:
    I just bought Caden Lane bedding I got it 1/2 price at Nursery Couture dot com...also baby in style dot com has some good prices on some sets. ?I love the style and have heard from many people the quality is great so for me it is worth it.

?

Which set did you get? ?I LOVE the Andy set... ?

• Loading the player...
  • I also loved the Andy but it was full price =( ? So I went with the Sean I am team green but I like Turquoise for a boy or girl!
  • imagedansozzi:
    I also loved the Andy but it was full price =( ? So I went with the Sean I am team green but I like Turquoise for a boy or girl!

Yeah I was sad to see the Andy was sold out, as well as not on sale!!! ?I think Im going to have to get it though, it seems to be the only one that has exactly want I want, for our baby boy!!?

• I purchased the red strip fabric from them and am having my bedding made. I really liked the Andy set but it wasn't on sale and a lot of places were sold out. The colors are beautiful.  It goes perfectly with our Dr. Seuss room.
  • If you are interested in the Sean set, let me know. I bought it before I knew what we were having, thinking that I would like it for both. But when I found out that we are having a girl, I changed my mind and went with something pink :)

I need to get rid of it (DH isn't too thrilled about having 2 bedding sets in the house), it's brand new, never even been opened, I bought it from Laylagrayce.com, but it's been over 30 days, so they won't accept it for return/exchange. PM me if you are interested :)

border=
    DD 10/31/09 - BFP 3/22/11 M/C confirmed 4/9/11 at 8w4d - BFP 10/5/11 EDD 06/16/11 BabyFruit Tickerimageimageimage

*Vote on our Baby names*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"