Nurseries and Baby Gear

LA Baby organic mattress

For those of you who bought this mattress, have any of you had it not fit your crib? I'm thinking about ordering it and since it's online I'm a little worried about it fitting. Are most mattresses pretty standard?

Re: LA Baby organic mattress

• Nope. They are standard.

We have it and love it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageTraycee1242:

We have it and love it!

Ditto!

• Loading the player...
  • Should be standard. I just ordered it today at Costco.com then saw an FYI on the 2nd tri board that they'll be $20 off all of July, starting on July 6th. I emailed CS and they're going to refund my account once I get it :) Costco has great customer service, so even if it didn't fit, which I couldn't imagine it not, it wouldn't be a problem for you. Plus I didn't know this because I've never ordered anything but pictures online through Costco, but they don't charge for shipping :D
    CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • imagebim38106:
    Should be standard. I just ordered it today at Costco.com then saw an FYI on the 2nd tri board that they'll be $20 off all of July, starting on July 6th. I emailed CS and they're going to refund my account once I get it :) Costco has great customer service, so even if it didn't fit, which I couldn't imagine it not, it wouldn't be a problem for you. Plus I didn't know this because I've never ordered anything but pictures online through Costco, but they don't charge for shipping :D

Thanks for sharing. I planned on ordering this mattress, and now I will wait for the discount. That's great that you will be able to get the $20 off. I love Costco!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are thinking of getting this mattress too.  We are undecided b/w it and the naturepedic which we found for $199.  My only worries about the LA Baby are that I can't find any info on what is actual in or not in it.  I even called the company and they weren't much help.  I don't think it's nearly as "organic" as the naturpedic, but if it ends up being $90 less maybe it's close enough.  I just don't know which to go with!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"