Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Jinjur71

Hi. I'm so sorry for your loss.. we just lost our daughter on Saturday at 20 weeks.  Well, we lost her the week before but were induced and delivered on Saturday.  Can I ask you, after your loss, how long until you felt a bit better?  Until you got through a day without bawling?  Until you didn't feel like crawling out of your skin?  I am having a hard time right now.

Re: Jinjur71

• Options

I am so sorry for your loss... hugs to you and your DH.  It's a very hard place you are in now, but trust that it WILL get better.  I think it was nearly a month before I went a whole day without shedding a tear or two.  The hormones really make the struggle extra hard at first.  I suggest you talk to all the ladies on here and also if you have any friends who have gone thru it because it's very helpful.  I just remember sobbing and thinking that I just still wanted to be pregnant and here I went thru the delivery etc and no baby to bring home.  It's a very empty feeling and you are NOT alone. 

Feel free to ask me questions or just vent at any time.  My personal e-mail is my same username at yahoo.com.

Tomorrow is day 1 of trying for another baby, and hopefully it will go quickly for us again, but I know no matter how long it takes, there's a reason why everything happens the way it does.

My thoughts and prayers are with you!

• Options
    imagejinjur71:

I am so sorry for your loss... hugs to you and your DH.  It's a very hard place you are in now, but trust that it WILL get better.  I think it was nearly a month before I went a whole day without shedding a tear or two.  The hormones really make the struggle extra hard at first.  I suggest you talk to all the ladies on here and also if you have any friends who have gone thru it because it's very helpful.  I just remember sobbing and thinking that I just still wanted to be pregnant and here I went thru the delivery etc and no baby to bring home.  It's a very empty feeling and you are NOT alone. 

Feel free to ask me questions or just vent at any time.  My personal e-mail is my same username at yahoo.com.

Tomorrow is day 1 of trying for another baby, and hopefully it will go quickly for us again, but I know no matter how long it takes, there's a reason why everything happens the way it does.

I completely agree. I still cry from time to time...from something as simple as a song on the radio or a pg person complaining about being pg..But I do agree there are reason why these kinds of things happen to peopel like us. In time you will come to realize what these reasons are for you. My prayers are with you.((HUGS))
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagecandlcrazee:
    imagejinjur71:

I completely agree. I still cry from time to time...from something as simple as a song on the radio or a pg person complaining about being pg..But I do agree there are reason why these kinds of things happen to peopel like us. In time you will come to realize what these reasons are for you. My prayers are with you.((HUGS))

I am sorry for your loss too...   Hugs to you.   Prayers for all of us to have a healthy pregnancy and baby in the near future!

• Options
    jinjur71- Thank you very much! I pray for all of us on here....every single day.

Sorry I didn't mean to butt in, but I did totally agree with what you said. Smile
  • Options
    I think all support is good....  No need to apologize!Smile
  • Options
    imagejinjur71:
    I think all support is good....  No need to apologize!Smile
    Smile Agreed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"