Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Cycles after D&C?

I had my D&C for a very early miscarriage at the end of April, I had what I think was a light period about 3 weeks after.  Now I'm on cycle day 37 with no signs of AF but I'm feeling incredibly exhausted and moody. 

How long did it take for your cycles to regulate post D&C and how long would you go without a period before contacting your doc (I see an RE)?

TIA 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cycles after D&C?

• Options
    Not sure if this will help you or not....it has been 4 weeks for me and still no AF....I have had some cramping since saturday...but she is a no show so far...She is due tomorrow though(since I believe I O'd on the 16...Egg white sticky stuff)...so here's hoping.
  • Options
    You may want to repost this on the TTCAL board. But From all the post about AF I have read it takes about 3-4 cycle to be back to "normal". I would take a HPT before I call my doc. And if she still hasn't shown after 60days I would be worried.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageWearingRed:
    You may want to repost this on the TTCAL board. But From all the post about AF I have read it takes about 3-4 cycle to be back to "normal". I would take a HPT before I call my doc. And if she still hasn't shown after 60days I would be worried.

Thanks for the info - I should have mentioned in my above post that I've been POAS just to be sure I'm not pg again.   

• Options
    Still no AF for me yet either (4 weeks post m/c), but I really wanted to say . . . that the cats in your siggy are adorable.
  • Options

imagesinisterkat01:
    Still no AF for me yet either (4 weeks post m/c), but I really wanted to say . . . that the cats in your siggy are adorable.

Thanks - thank god for them. They get to be my "babies". 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"