Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

cannot get away!

I'm at a baseball game with my nephew. No pg women in sight. Breautiful day, drinking beer, feeling pretty good but of course, that couldn't last as I am sitting in front of someone who is talking about how her sister is 13 weeks pregnant. Fyi- she isn't showing at all. She is feeling much better. She had to go to 8 different pharmacies to find a home gender urine test kit that just came out and she is having a boy. Why can't I go anywhere without being reminded I'm not pg?

Re: cannot get away!

• ::HUG:: I am thinking that the government has put something in some of the water in the States just to piss off those of us who have miscarried. ( I know this isn't true but If you read my post just below yours You will see I am not in the mood to be nice) I am sorry. I hope tomorrow is better for you and me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Nope, the preggos are everywhere.  I never noticed them before, but now I feel like I'm surrounded.  Hang in there (and maybe have another beer ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • It's unreal how all over the place they are.
    Marie, wife to Ron, mom to DS
  • I hear ya!  It seems like it is a cruel, constant reminder to where we no longer are.  :::sigh:::
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • it's bad to "accidently" spill beer on people, right?

i know, the preggos are out in full force. it's the whole "spring fever" thing-- people making babies left and right. but let's see, places to go without being reminded of pregnancy... well, you could go scuba diving. pregnant women can't do that. let's see... you could play a contact sport, they aren't supposed to do that either. oooh, you could go to a deli and get all the NON-STEAMED cold cuts you want! or a sushi restaraunt!

now i'm hungry again.

• haha. with my luck i'd end up scuba diving with some chick who was talking about someone else's pregnancy the whole time.  you have given me an idea for lunch though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"