D.C. Area Babies

Recommend your diaper bag

I have the smaller and larger Eddie Bauer diaper bags that I'm not completly happy with.  The small one is good for short trips but not big enough for a full day out.  The larger one is way too bulky for everyday use.  So I'm in the search for a new one and have been looking at the Skip Hop ones.  I don't want to spend a ton of money but want something that is durable and big enough for everyday use.  Also needs to be husband friendly. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Recommend your diaper bag

• I have this brown one from Carter's that was $10 if you purchased however much, I can't remember maybe $50? Anyway, it's got a little plastic pocket thing attache don the inside for little things like lotion, hand sanitizer, etc. It also came with a changing pad. It's pretty big but not huge and it's got 4 pockets on the outside. I can fit my changing pad/diaper/wipes carrier roll-up thing, can of antibacterial wipes, bibs, burp cloths, extra change of clothes for Nicholas, bottle bag, sippy cup, and snack trap on the inside and I put his toys in one of the outside pockets, my wallet/keys/phone in an outside pocket, and a bottle or sippy in one of the other outside pockets.

this is it here

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3402862

• LOVE LOVE LOVE my Reese Li, www.reeseli.com
  • Loading the player...
  • I like the Skip Hop Duo, and I had used a cute Oi Oi bag too. Now it's either my purse or another tote bag.
    imageimage
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I love my Mothership from www.fleurville.com

I can fit everything in it with no problem, and DH is perfectly fine with carrying it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • I have the Skip Hop messenger-style one.  Great for all-day type trips, and I got it on sale at BRU.com a few months back for $30.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • per a rec from a woman in my grad class...i now use a backpack.  Its an Adidas one...has two mesh pockets on the sides for the wipes.  And a couple nice pockets inside for different things.  It only cost me $30 at Sports Authority.  I would recommend this option to everyone!
  • I have the diaper dude and the stork sack. I have to say that I like the diaper dude better and it was a ton cheaper than the stork. I like it also because my husband can use it too and not feel prissy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"