Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Questions about using Etsy

I have never ordered anything from Etsy before and I am looking for a wall decal. How can you tell a good vendor from a poor one? Are there reviews? What about custom designs, is it better to do an alchemy request or find a good vendor and then ask?

If you have ordered wall decals from Etsy, please recommend your vendor. Thanks for your help, wall decals are apparently a popular topic right now!

Re: Questions about using Etsy

• Options
    We got ours from Single Stone Studios on Etsy.  Love them!
  • Options
    i love single stone and janey mac  https://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5739566

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I used WilsonGraphics, and was thrilled with the custom decals he made for me. I posted about him (with pictures) here.

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/18000533.aspx

I had convo'ed him because he had something similar to what I was looking for in his "store", and he was able to replicate almost exactly what I wanted. I had also done an alchemy request, but none of the responders really got what I was doing and some of them wanted a deposit to do a mock-up design, which I wanted to avoid in case they were not able to design the decal I had in my mind.

• Options
    imageMrsJAC:

I have never ordered anything from Etsy before and I am looking for a wall decal. How can you tell a good vendor from a poor one? Are there reviews? What about custom designs, is it better to do an alchemy request or find a good vendor and then ask?

If you have ordered wall decals from Etsy, please recommend your vendor. Thanks for your help, wall decals are apparently a popular topic right now!

Just like Ebay the vendors do have feedback and reviews. I've ordered two things from Etsy and have been very pleased with the results. I too am looking for a wall decal, GL to you! 

• Options

We've used Single Stone Studios on Etsy, as well, and he was very open to taking custom orders.

• Options
    I just ordered some from Leen The Graphics Queen. We put them in our bathroom and laundry room last night. They look great! Super fast shipping too!
  • Options
    I always look at the customer reviews once I find something I like and so far, everything I have ordered from any vendor I have been very pleased with. I actually found an Etsy seller that makes custom crib bedding that all of her stuff looks really cute and nice quality and of course, she does have great reviews, so I am hoping that if I do go that route that I am as pleased with the final results as her previous customers have been.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"