North Carolina Babies

**Wendy NC**

Do you still have have the $10 off coupon code for diapers.com? I talked to my DH tonight and we are going to get the Roundabout. I just wonder if they will let me combine that with the 15% off sale. Just let me know, I would love to be able to use it if possible.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Wendy NC**

• I am butting in, but I just ordered something from there using a $10 off code and it let me stack a 10 percent code off one of my items as well.

The way I did it was on the first part where you put in your address there is a box for promo code on the right and I used ptgmay09 to get the $10 off.  Then I went to the payment section and at the top there is another box for promo code and I used 10percent.  

I hope it will work for you too, that will be a great deal for a seat since they are a lot more expensive if the 10% will work!

My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I found the code, but it said you had to buy diapers. But it is still a good deal. Basically a free pack of diapers, plus the car seat came to $152.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hmmmm I'm not for sure how it works, I was assuming it was just $10 off but I may be wrong.  I'll have to check back through my emails and let you know but I've got back to back appts. starting at 9:30, uggghhh! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• I understand the life of a busy attorney :).

I'm not in a rush, I am pretty sure it is going to be the same deal, but you are right about the Roundabout, it is a great deal.

• 10% off $49 coupon
    Click link, enter code & you'll receive 10% off your online order of $49 or more (new customers only - some exclusions apply; see site)
    • This coupon expires December 31, 2009.
    • This coupon last tested on June 29 by Mike.

Try the code 10PERCENT

See if that code will work for the carseat. Yeah, it's a good deal.  What's crazy though is I got the "Bellamy" pattern and when I bought it, it was actually $159.99 then the 15% off so it was a steal.  I think it says it's $189.99 now (not sure why), but several of them are $179 so it still seems like a good deal to me!  Hope that helps!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"