North Carolina Babies

Playgroups in the Triangle (particularly Apex/Cary)

Does anyone know of any playgroups in the Triangle area (particularly Apex/Cary) or how I could find one? I know some websites have been mentioned before, but for the life of me, I can't remember the names.

I've got about 10 weeks left of my maternity leave, and I would like to take advantage of that time to meet some other moms and get Jack and I out of the house on a regular basis. Thanks!

Re: Playgroups in the Triangle (particularly Apex/Cary)

• Did you check meetup.com?  I'm not a SAHM so I've never looked into it.
  • Trianglemommies.com has a pretty active regional group. Otherwise, MrsM&M and hook you up to our Triangle listing. We use Google Groups for it.

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• Loading the player...
  • I am a SAHM for now until I find a job...I don't attend any playgroups but Luke and I would be up for meeting up with you and Jack sometime if you are interested! I live in Holly Springs so Apex/Cary are convenient to me.
  • If y'all do it on a weekend, Katie would LOVE to meet up!

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• MrsN and MrsG - Jack and I would love to meet up with you and your children sometime! I actually live off of HWY 55 in Apex so not too far from Holly Springs. My email is Heels.Fan03 at yahoo dot com if you want to try and make plans. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"