North Carolina Babies

Morning Ladies

Thank you all for your support, thoughts, and prayers over the last 24 hours since Megan Grace's birthday.  I've read all of them you were all so thoughful.

If you saw my post from like 1:30 am yesterday I had posted I didn't think my body would make it much longer because I had lost my MP and was up with contractions.  They weren't too painful and didn't seem timeable although it seemed like there were a lot but I went back to bed anyway bc I was trying to make it until my doctor got back.

Well I didn't make it. An hour later after I had gone back to bed with DH I woke up and either thought I was losing a life threatening amount of blood or my water had broken and it was my water.

We arrived at the hospital at around 3 and I was the OR by 4 and MG was born at 4:34.

She was beautiful and we are so very proud of her for fighting so hard and allowing us to have her be born somewhat alive even though she only made it ten minutes.

We are actually still doing fairly well.  There were no surprises about her condition because it was as bad as they said if not a little worse.  Our little angel just wasn't meant to be raised by us here on Earth.

She will be in our hearts forever as well as so many others who had the priviledge of meeting her yesterday.

Thanks again ladies!  Love you all!

Re: Morning Ladies

• Your post brought tears to my eyes. I am SO SO happy for you, that you had the time with Megan Grace that you did. You have no idea how amazed I am at your strength and courage. You and your family continue to be in my prayers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Prayers continue to be said for you and your family. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry for the outcome but very glad that you were able to get some time with your beautiful girl. I know you will cherish it forever and be glad of the choices you made. Glad you are doing well, and I hope you continue to do so.
  • Amber, You are so amazing and I'm sure in those 10 minutes Megan Grace spent with you she realized how amazing her parents are and how strong they are too. You are truly an inspiration to Megan Grace and to the rest of us. I'm so thankful you got a lil time to share with her and I know those will be moments u treasure for a very long time. You and Steve and will be in my thoughts and prayers as you recover from this loss. We are all here to support you as little or as much as you need. Take Care and God Bless you for being so amazing!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I am so glad you got to spend some time with Megan Grace.  I am sure she knows how much she is loved by her mommy and daddy.  Hope your recovery goes well.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Amber I'm so glad to hear from you today! I hope you are feeling physically better. Its amazing that you got to experience some time with Megan in your arms yesterday, I'll be continuing to pray for you!
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • I'm so glad you were able to spend a few precious moments with Megan.  Your strength continues to amaze me.  I hope you recover well from your c-section and you will be in my thoughts / prayers. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Amber, you are such an amazing woman. I've cried so much over the last 24 hours for you & Steve & Megan Grace. I'm so glad that you got to spend some time with her before she went to Jesus. Your strength amazes me, but remember that it's ok not to be strong too.

I hope your physical recovery is speedy.Please, please, please let me know if there's anything you need or that I can do for you.

image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Many continued prayers for you and your family.  Megan Grace is blessed to have such strong and amazing parents.  We love you and wish you peace and a speedy recovery!
    image Connor Reeves - July 4, 2007 Naomi Raye - January 26, 2011
  • I'm so sorry that the outcome couldn't be better, but am glad to hear you had a few moments to be with sweet Megan before she left you. You will be in my thoughts as you begin to heal physically and continue on the journey of emotional healing.
  • Again, I am so sorry for what you are experiencing. I can not imagine how hard it must be, but your strength amazes me. I will continue to pray that you and DH find peace during this time.
  • So glad to hear from you this morning. As everyone else has said, I'm amazed with your strength. I'm so glad you had some time to spend with Megan Grace before she went to heaven. We will always remember her, and how she touched us all. You guys will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers, and please know we are all here for you, if you need anything at all!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• I am so glad you got to spend some moments with Megan.  I'm sure you'll cherish them forever.  My thoughts and prayers are with you both!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am so sorry for your loss, but am so proud of you and your DH.  You both have done so so well through all of this.  Continue to hang in there, heal quickly and cherish the memories.  You are strong.  You and your family are in my thoughts.
  • I am truly inspired and amazed at your strength! Thank you for sharing this part of your life with us. I'm certain Megan Grace knew in those short ten minutes how much she was loved. Continued prayers for you and your family.
  • Amber, you have been in my thoughts constantly since I read of Megan Grace's birth yesterday.  I am so glad that you were able to spend some time with her before she went to heaven.  I am sure that she was a sweet and beautiful girl.  She is very lucky to have parents as amazing as you and Steve. 
  • So glad you got 10 precious minutes with your Angel!  Continuing to keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Amber, your strength through all this continues to be an inspiration! I'm glad you got to spend those few minutes with Megan. You're in my thoughts and prayers!
  • I'm so glad you were able to have a few minutes with her.  I'm not a religious person, but I've said a few prayers for you and your family over the past 24 hours and continue to keep you in my thoughts.  Megan Grace was lucky to have such wonderful parents who went through so much to bring her into this world, even if it was just for a short time.
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so glad you got to hold your beautiful baby girl, if only for a short time. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
  • So I think it goes without saying (since its been and will be said many times over)- We think you are the strongest mother ever.  What an amazing 10 minutes that must have been having Meghan Grace in your arms.  My thoughts will continue to be with you and your family.  Thank you so much for "dropping by" so we could hear from you.
  • I am glad to hear that you got to spend time with your beautiful daughter. Your strength is amazing and I hope you continue to heal during this difficult time. Thoughts and prayers are being said for your family.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Amber, your strength is amazing. I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers . Please let us know if there is anything we can do today, tomorrow or 3 months for now. We are here for you. Hugs.
  • So glad to hear from you this morning. I am so glad you had some time to spend with sweet Megan. Know that she will always be with you and she knows you will love her always. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts as you heal physically and emotionally.
  • I don't post here much, but I have been following your story and you've been on my heart. I am praying for Megan, although she's in a wonderful place now.
  • Amber, you are definitely in my thoughts.  I guess there were no surprises but that doesn't make it any easier to say goodbye to Megan.  I'm glad you did get some time to spend with her and I know she felt how much you and her dad love her.  Take care and I hope you find peace with all of this.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I'm so glad you were able to spend a few precious minutes with your beautiful daughter. I know you will always treasure that time. I admire your strength and grace in this very difficult situation. I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers. I hope you have a speedy recovery, too!
  • Amber you and Steve are awesome, strong people...I hope you know that.  I'm thinking about you lots and sending you big hugs!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• Your strength and faith are truly amazing and such an inspiration. I will continue to keep you and Steve in my thoughts and prayers.
  • You are AMAZING!!!
    image Aiden Jude is on his way! Pregnancy Ticker
  • I didn't get a chance to reply to your other post because I've been OOT and MIA, but I continually pray for you and your family and am so glad that you got a few moments with Megan Grace.  I've thought about you continually since I found out last night and even dreamt about it.  Your strength amazes me.  I hope your recovery is quick and uneventful.  I won't stop praying for you guys for a long time.
  • Your strength just continues to amaze me.

Megan Grace has touched so many lives & hopefully her story continues to do so. 

We are always here for you, if there's anything we can do.

• Your post gave me chills. You have such a huge heart. I admire you for the choices you made and your faithful outlook throughout this journey. What a precious 10 minutes that must have been for all of you.
  • narknark member
    Your strength continues to amaze me, and I am so glad you got to hold your little angel for a while. My prayers for you and your family will continue.?
  • The strength you have shown through this is truly inspiring. I am glad you had a few minutes with Megan Grace. Please know that you continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.
  • I wish I knew you and your husband in real life because you are two of the most remarkable people I could imagine having as friends. Your strength, positive attitude and grace throughout your pregnancy, and your acceptance of Megan Grace's passing and being with God, is just amazing. My prayers are with you and your family as you work through this - may you find comfort in your friends and loved ones as you savor the moments you shared with your delightful little girl.?
  • Thank you for updating us. ?I am sure she was just beautiful and hope one day to see a picture of your beautiful angel. ?She was and is a fighter and her fight will live on in the lives she touched.

I am thinking of you all and you are in my prayers. ?If there is anything you need, please don't hesitate.?

• You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011
  • Many thoughts and prayers continuing to you and your family.
  • we love you Amber!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"