Georgia Babies
Options

Holy crap--Midtown parking deck collapse?!

Re: Holy crap--Midtown parking deck collapse?!

• Options
    i came to post the same thing! Dh just sent me the link. We use to park there when we live by piedmont park to go to LA Fitness. Not to mention we know quite a few poeple that park there for work. I hope everyone is okay.
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    care99care99 member
    Yeah, our offices are in the Centergy building, very scary!  Luckily, I rarely go into the office and was not there today.  Hopefully no one was hurt.
  • Options
    I have a friend whose car is in the deck....its ok and he is fine, but who knows when he can get his car out.  Hopefully no one was hurt.
  • Options
    I was working yesterday when this happened. We only got one patient, but one of the medics said it will take them a few days to search through the rubble. Sounds like everyone was pretty lucky considering it was lunch time.
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"