Baby Showers

Baby Bingo?

So, in a post below a few of you mentioned baby bingo as a shower game, but I've never heard of it.  Is it just a bunch of random bingo cards that guests have to check off a square with a different baby item in it, and first one to spell bingo wins?  Or something else? 

Where did your hostess get the cards from? My hostess is looking for games that aren't too embarrassing (I said NO to anything regarding measuring my waist!)Smile 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby Bingo?

• https://www.babbee.com/baby_bingo/02.html

Link for a sample card.....

You can print out premade cards, or just print blank cards with squares and guests can fill in their own anticipated gifts.

When a gift is opened that matches a square on the board, they mark their bingo card.

You can play straight Bingo, or four corners or whatever....

If you have a large guest list, you might want to do multiple cards so people stay interested in winning.

Make sure your hostess has prizes to hand out to the winners (I got some great cheap-o bottles of wine for the last shower I hosted, you could get candles, ect... depends on the crowd)

It's fun, and definetly NOT an embarassing game! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks for sharing.  I will pass on to my sister!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • They have pre-printed cards or you can get blank ones and guests can fill in their own card.  It has to be stipulated though that even though their "gift" contains several items they can only put one of their "own" items down.  Otherwise people can win by putting 5 of their own things in a row and as soon as their gift is opened they have a bingo.

There are several games that have nothing to do with your waist.  I wouldn't like that either.

One game is where the hostess puts many baby related items on a tray (20 or so).  You carry the tray around and makes sure everyone takes a good look at it.  Then leave the room with the tray.  The guests are then asked several questions about YOU...are you wearing earrings, how many in each ear, do you have any rings on, how many, are you wearing shoes, are they opened toed if you do have shoes on, are your fingernails painted, does your top/dress have buttons, colors of things (shoes/dress/bracelet/etc).  People are so focused at looking at the tray they are not paying attention to you.  It is always good to add a few things when you go get the tray (put on a couple of rings, a bracelet, etc. that you didn't have on while sitting and talking before the game.

Another easy game is to put M&M's in a baby bottle and have people guess how many are in there (the closest without going over wins).  The M&M's can match your theme...or just get the light blue and pink ones.

One other easy game is to have the hostess print out your last name and then the guests write down first names under each letter (starting with that letter) for boy or girl.  The one with the most name wins.  This is a timed game.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"