South Florida Babies

Had my shower this weekend...link inside.

I don't usually post much here, but I'm always around to read everyone's post. My shower was this Saturday and everythig came out as I planned. I like to throw my own parties, so I planned it myself with the help of my great friends and family. I had a traditional shower with my first DS, this time around I decided to throw a big party to celebrate Andre's upcoming arrival! We had more people than we expected. Everyone had a great time and we got tons of gifts, gift cards and cash. We are very blessed! Here is the link to the pictures. Thanks for letting me share!

https://tinyurl.com/ncpdsh

Re: Had my shower this weekend...link inside.

• You, my dear, look wonderful!  I love the blue and green together on your decorations and cake. Very nice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Everything looked great - including you of course!  And your son has gotten so BIG!  Blessings - thanks for sharing.
  • Loading the player...
  • OMG!!! I You did an amazing job, those were the same colors I used for mine. The cake looked great, and I can't believe David is so big. Loved the family portrait as well.

Congrats to you and your family.  

• Everything looked great and you looked gorgeous!!!
  • chica you look amazing! the shower turned out amazing aswell. shows you had a great time planning it :)

xoxo

• Everything looked great....You looked super nice and Davisito is so big .

Congrats :)

• congrats, it looked beautiful!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Everything looks wonderful!!! I love the sweets table...YUM YUM.  And you make a lovely mommy-to-be (for the 2nd time)  :)
  • WOW!!! Your shower was amazing! Who did your maternity pictures? 
  • Adorable theme :o) You are simply glowing!!! I, too, was wondering who did your maternity photos..I loved the "Do not open until..."
    ~~Givette~~ Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Everything was BEAUTIFUL! Congrats!!!
  • Too cute! You are such the party planner. And I loved the fruit salad display!
  • Hi, I tend to post-watch more than I post...my baby just turned 1 :) and couldn't help looking at your pictures....you did an amazing job!!!  Everyone looked happy and your cake and decorations and treat display was nice!  Congratulations on your baby and all the best to you, your family and the new little one :) Take care, M
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"