Preemies
Options

**lstaylor**

I had to go read the blog after your post below. Whoa! Does her DH OR her mom not read the blog? My DH would KILL me if I wrote that...as it is he gets mad when I discuss my feelings about preemie life on the blog without discussing them with him (easier to write than it is to talk about). Her complaints are so ridiculous! At least she had nice things to say about your DH:)

Re: **lstaylor**

• Options

Her DH does read her blog, and so do his coworkers, both his older brothers (one being my DH obviously), and several of our mutual friends.  I'm not sure if her mom reads her blog, but next time I see her I'll have to ask.  I had to defriend her aunt on FB because she's just as bad and made a very inappropriate comment about me whining about the hardships of having kids.  I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in that aspect, huh? 

You can't pick your family.  Good thing I love the rest of DH's family as if they were my own.

• Options
    nosey nancy butting in...what blog? hmmmm
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Go to my blog in the blog roll on the right and look for saturn girl's new life.
  • Options
    omg her blog is unreal, I am sorry to be mean like that. ?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"