Houston Babies

Affordable baptism outfit for a boy ?

Any suggestions ?

babies

Re: Affordable baptism outfit for a boy ?

• i think any department store would have some options. are you looking for the traditional gown type or more like the little white suit?
  • No suggestions, just what a gorgeous baby!

• Loading the player...
  • Not sure what area of town you are in... But Stasburg Children's in Katy Mills Mall is closing and has a lot of their items marked down.
    ~*~Jenn~*~
  • I bought the one for my son (in april) at a small boutique for about $25, it was very good quality. Department stores have them but they can get pricey. The small boutiques that sell "Quinceanera" dresses have them. There's a huge one on airline and north main. if you're going west bound on north Main, you will see the shop on your right side, just before you hit Airline.  They have very good quality things at reasonable prices.
  • imagedarva:
    Not sure what area of town you are in... But Stasburg Children's in Katy Mills Mall is closing and has a lot of their items marked down.

Sometimes Strasburg's in the Galleria has very good sales also.  We got Ds' outfit from there super cheap.  

Also check out places, like Khol's, Penny's, TJ Maxx/Marshall's, Palais Royal too.   

image Oh Joy to the World!!
  • Ebay!   Takes some time to search, but I have found tons of outfits that are new with tags for fractions of the cost at Doodles, Strasburg, etc..
  • If you are looking for something cheap - you can always check Harwin.  They always have like tuxes and dresses for little ones in random shops over there.  Not sure what the quality would be, though.
  • imagerayskit10:
    i think any department store would have some options. are you looking for the traditional gown type or more like the little white suit?

suite

babies

• imageKKMMex:
    No suggestions, just what a gorgeous baby!

thanks Big Smile but he's a bit too young for your gorgeous girls Stick out tongue

babies

• thanks ladies, great  ideas !

babies

• I saw some at a children's resale shop in Bellaire:

Children's Collections

5219 Bellaire Blvd,
    Bellaire,, TX 77401
    (713) 664-5219 They were nice and reasonably priced - I would call to check on their stock before going over, because with resale you can't be guaranteed availability.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"