Georgia Babies
Options

I noticed something about my post earlier today

You all really had a lot to say about if you take care of yourself and take time for yourself.  Most everyone wrote a paragraph.  This board is sooo therapeutic!  Maybe we need a kid-free spa GTG to help us all relax?  I am going to make a concerted effort to do more for me.  I think a happy mom is a better wife and mother.

Re: I noticed something about my post earlier today

• Options
    Jody with all you do between your work and your family you need to take a day for yourself! I hope you can carve some time out for a spa day soon, you deserve it!
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I totally agree with you!  I don't know how you do it all!  I need to focus on making myself happy also....huge difference in the house when I am happy to when I am in a funk. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I truly don't know how you do it..working full time and running a business. I have thought of you when I feel tapped out..you have to have some kind of crazy energy to keep all those balls in the air! Definitely take some time for some relaxing and pampering just for YOU..you SO deserve it!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"