Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

**Cortney**

I am just in AWE of your piks... just starting out myself, learning how to use my camera (Rebel Xs)...

any tips on getting that nice B&W you have? What's your process? All the B&W I end up with are dark, blacks are crushed, too dark... I just love the light look yours have. Care to share some tips?

And what's your top 2 favorite lenses? I'm in the market for a new one! (I have the kit 18-55 and 50/1.8. (I shoot canon, too)

Thanks!  (and again, sorry about your loss.... you relax, and if you want, you can answer me later, I didn't mean to pounce on ya!)

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence

Re: **Cortney**

• Options

all i have to say is thank you for the camera talk! anything to keep my mind at ease.

I use my nifty fifty most of the time aka 50mm 1.8 . I really want a 50mm 1.4 because it is COMPLETELY diff than the 1.8 . I use Photoshop cs3 to edit my photos. Contrast, curves, and levels are your best friend in B&W. I also add some red and yellow to my b&W to make them not to blue looking.

Feel free to email me at cortney@cortneybphotography.com for any help etc :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I know most of learning PS is just fooling around with it, but do you have a suggestion on where to learn more? I use photoscape right now, and know the basics of PS, but it's overwelming to get past the crop feature ;-)

I also *heart* the 1.4 ... I think I'm going to rent one next month on vacation!

So if you really want the distraction.. take your sig pik (adorable!~) and tell me in plain english what you did to it! 
    THANKS!!!

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"