North Carolina Babies

Little Megan Grace

2»

Re: Little Megan Grace

• There are no words.... ECU, hang in there!
    image Aiden Jude is on his way! Pregnancy Ticker
  • The family will be in my thoughts, as they have been over the months.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Even though we all knew this day would come, it's still so hard to know the pain that Amber and Steve are now going through.  Lots of thoughts and prayers to you both.  I'll be thinking of you. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• I am so sad.  My prayers are for strength and recovery for Amber and Steve.  And Megan Grace, you will be missed so much by your mommy and daddy, but we're glad you do not hurt and that God has taken you to be one of his angels. 

• Sad How heartbreaking. They are all in my thoughts and prayers.
    Catching up on sports news...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Amber, I pray that you and your DH find peace during this difficult time.  Megan Grace will never be forgotten and always loved. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • narknark member
    I have no words. I'm so sorry. Prayers for peace and a quick recovery.
  • Thoughts and prayers for the whole family.

• I am so so very sorry for them. ?My thoughts and prayers are with them and my heart is broken for them.
  • Amber and Steve, I am truly sorry for your heart-rending loss.  I'm sure you know that dear sweet Megan is in the arms of Christ right now, for to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.  I had hoped and prayed she would be in your arms right now.  However, since she can't be, what better arms to be in, right?  Take comfort in knowing your little Megan Grace isn't in any pain anymore, her bones and body are not broken; she has been transformed! 

Amber, I pray that your physical recovery will be speedy.  For you and Steve, I pray that God heals your broken hearts and binds your wounds.  Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you, for the things which are impossible with men are possible with God!

If you need to scream, cry, vent, anything, I can give you my e-mail or phone number. You are in my thoughts and prayers!!

• ECU I am so sorry to hear this  news... Please know you are all in my thoughts and prayers
  • I have no words that will make this better, but you and your husband are in my thoughts pirate!
  • I am so sorry. Thoughts and prayers for all of you.?
  • Thoughts and prayers for Amber and Steve.  Megan Grace will be in our hearts forever. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• I'm new here so I hadn't read Megan's story until this morning.  Amber, you are an amazing mother and a wonderfully strong person.  I hope you and your husband can find some peace in the coming days.  Heaven has a new angel.  Prayers and thoughts for you and your family.
  •  So sad for them......prayers said
  • amber, our thoughts continue to be with you and steve in the coming days. i am so sorry for your loss.
  • Amber, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.  I had been praying for a miracle for you and Megan Grace.  I am so sorry that she wasn't with us long, but I know she is will forever be in our hearts.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Many prayers for the family. She is with Jesus now. Hang in there. ((HUGS))
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Amber and Steve, my prayers go out to you during this time. May you soon find peace. I'm so sorry for your loss.

• I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
  • My heart is breaking for them.  I couldn't imagine carrying my baby knowing that I will never watch her grow up.   They will stay in my prayers..
    twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

• I am praying for them.
  • here is a small update from stacy:

https://sgirl79.blogspot.com/

Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011
  • i'm so very sorry for their loss. 

i'd like to let her know she can PM me anytime to talk.  i just lost my baby at 32wks.  he lived for 19hrs. 

my heart just breaks for her b/c i know what she's going through. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 8.15.07 NATHAN 6.13.09 - 6.14.09 WYATT born 32w3d Gone too soon, RIP. 4.21.10 BFP - missed m/c - D&C on 5.27.10. 1.31.11 BFP - 1st cycle IUI + Follistim + Trigger (2 mature follies)Beta 1 @ 13dpiui: 199 Beta 2 @ 15dpiui: 527 10.7.11 ELIANA(Ellie)ROSE (39w3d)Team Green turned Team Pink - VBAC & ALL NATURAL 6lbs 11oz 19 &1/2in
  • My heart breaks for Amber and her family.  I hope and pray for some sort of peace during this extremely difficult time. 
    It took over four years to be diagnosed with PCOS. We TTC #1 for 18 months, did 5 rounds of Clomid and finally moved onto IVF...which worked! Throughout our IF journey, we suffered 3 miscarriages. We conceived both DD and DS without treatment.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My thoughts and prayers are with Amber and her family.?
  • I am so sorry, and they are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • I'm so sorry for you both. Lots of prayers said for comfort and strength.
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Amber, Steve, and Megan Grace, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry for your loss.
  • Many thoughts and prayers headed their way. My heart aches for them all tonight.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"