D.C. Area Babies

Women's Physician's - Ashburn

Anyone use or using them? Anyone set to deliever with Dr. Ivey-Crowe in the next couple weeks? Thoughts

Re: Women's Physician's - Ashburn

• I go to the Women's Physician's office in Reston, and I see Dr. Ivey-Crowe.  I am not due until January, but I have had a couple of appointments with her and both my DH and I like her alot.

• Apparently there is some licensing paperwork of hers that is not in order and she is not able to deliver - I have a friend who is due in a few weeks so I was wondering if there is anyone else in the same situation and was wondering what they were doing.
  • Loading the player...
  • She did my c-section back in March. I really like her, but that practice has been rough this past year. Dr. Mazari left, Dr. Rasul's last day was the day she induced me (didn't care for her at all), and at one point Dr. Thurston had a broken foot so Ivey-Crowe was the only doc they had that was working. I am looking for a new practice as we speak - my experience was that they were really understaffed.

What is the deal with her licensing?? She can't practice at all right now or she can't deliver?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I don't want to give too many details about how I know in case they read this and know who my friend is. Anyway she was told recently that Dr. IC would not be able to deliver the baby because she couldnt get into Reston...she was trying to bypass some paperwork and get into Fair Oaks, but my friend was told she would have to use Dr. T. She still is having office visits.

She really doesn't like Dr. T and would really prefer to find someone else - but I think for her its a little late in the game. She is due pretty soon.

• I had a horrible experience with that practice a few years ago right after I had a m/c and before I got pregnant with Carter. The doctor (who has since left) treated me horribly and the nurse in the ashburn office was horrible. :-(

I switched to perfectly female and they were fabulous.

• I only saw her once.  After my first visit I was called and told that I would have to find another ob because of my previous losses but the receptionist where I go now said that it had something to do with licensing.  So now I am at Loudon Womens Health and I love Dr.Duggal!
  • I have my first appt. with Dr. Ivey-Crowe next Monday....  Please keep me updated on what happens with your friend!

BFP 5/17/11; No heartbeat 6/30/11; D&C 7/5/11 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"