Maryland Babies
Options

Rave for Jen Snyder Photography (ainslye)

Jen took newborn pictures for us when Mallory was only 7 days old. I am still amazed at what she was able to capture from such a young infant. She came to our house and brought lots of props that I wouldn?t have ever thought of using and turned my living room into a photography studio.  She was patient with us and left plenty of time for the session so that I was able to feed or change the baby whenever I needed to. It was so nice to have the session in my home so that I didn?t have to worry about taking such a young baby out of the house.

A few days after the photo shoot, Jen put some of her favorites on her blog and on facebook so that I could show them off. They were unbelievable and all of our friends and family couldn?t get over them. Today Jen came back to my house to show me all of the pictures that she had edited. She came with a complete portfolio and her huge computer to display all of the gorgeous shots. I had the hardest time deciding which ones I wanted to buy and she was again so patient with me. She is going to put them all up online tonight so that I can share them with my family and they can choose any that they want to buy.  I am so glad that I did the newborn photos. They really are priceless and I know I will love looking back at them for many years to come. I just wish I had done these with Max when he was born! Some of the pictures are on Jen?s website here:

https://www.blog.jensnyder.net/?p=248

She is such a talented photographer (and also a really nice person). Just wanted to share with you all!

Re: Rave for Jen Snyder Photography (ainslye)

• Options
    Great pictures! ?Your baby is absolutely adorable!
  • Options
    Beautiful pics!  I am looking for someone to do maternity photos and just contacted her via email.  Are the prices reasonable?  My husband and I are naming our baby girl Mallory also :)
    DD is on her way to 2! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Her website doesn't list pricing. Do you have that info?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"