LGBT Parenting
Options

SI joint pain...and relief??

Anyone have SI joint pain and know how to get rid of it?  Yoga can not come soon enough tomorrow.   Help please!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: SI joint pain...and relief??

• Options
    I know this is not my board and you can tell me never to come back again. But I had this and the best thing for temporary relief was swimming. Also there is a band you can buy, my OB gave me a prescription for one that wraps around your lower back. Tristan hated it and would kick it but it helped my back. In my 3rd trimester my doctor prescribed an anti-inflammatory pain killer. I am not sure how you feel about medicine during pregnancy. HTH
  • Options
    thanks.  I will check with my dr about the band.  Oh and we welcome all to participate on our board.  We are pretty nice folks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagessg73:
    thanks.  I will check with my dr about the band.  Oh and we welcome all to participate on our board.  We are pretty nice folks!

I know that, but with the other "trolls" coming here I wasn't sure.

• Options
    as long as you're supportive (and you seem to be!!) we welcome you :)
  • Options
    I sprained my SI joint after giving birth (and had some troubles during my pg)- the best for me was physical therapy.  I was also given the "band" that pp recommended- it helped a ton!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"