Baby Names

Really bad name spotting

Shi'anne

With the apostrophe

I believe it's supposed to be Cheyenne

ewwwwwwwwwwIck! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Really bad name spotting

• Someone I know is naming her little girl Kennadie.  It's not my child, but I just don't like that name for some reason.

We're naming our little girl Kaitlyn and my FIL thinks we should name her Kate Lynn, two seperate first names...Ummm I don't think so!

• Poor girl is always going to have to pronounce and spell her name for everyone. I'll never understand why people do this.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageIvana.Stolichnaya:

Someone I know is naming her little girl Kennadie. ?It's not my child, but I just don't like that name for some reason.

We're naming our little girl Kaitlyn and my FIL thinks we should name her Kate Lynn, two seperate first names...Ummm I don't think so!

?Ugh. my cousin is about to name her little girl Kennedie, I think it is horrible.

• imagefeverdream:
    imageIvana.Stolichnaya:

Someone I know is naming her little girl Kennadie.  It's not my child, but I just don't like that name for some reason.

Ugh. my cousin is about to name her little girl Kennedie, I think it is horrible.

Ugh! That is bad! I know a woman that named her daughter Aahlihyviah (Olivia) wanted to smack her!

• Yuck, and I don't like the name Cheyenne to begin with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"