Preemies
Options

This is Effing ridiculous!

I just can't believe how long it's taken to get therapy set up for DS!  We started all this at the beginning of June and now, we finally have an OT eval set up for the end of Sept (the earliest available and we are highest priority)!

We still need to set up feeding therapy - but our pedi sent a referral to this interdisciplinary feeding team - which apparently is not what is needed.  So, it's taken a month to figure out that we need JUST a feeding therapist and, naturally, it's a different dept that needs an additional referral at the children's hospital.

I shudder to think of how long it will be until we can see an actual feeding therapist.  Meanwhile, DS is 10 months old and still cannot eat solids of any form.  It makes me so sad to think that when DS turns 1 year old, he probably won't be eating cake.

I'm so frustrated!!!!!!!!

Re: This is Effing ridiculous!

• Options
    I am so sorry, I am not in this stage yet but I can't imagian the frustation. I hope it gets figured out soon. {{{hugs}}}
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Birth 2lbs 10oz 15in long (4/28 ) 2months 2weeks 6lbs 4oz (discharge day ! ) 3 months 8lbs 6oz (due date 7/25 ) **1 years old 19lbs** **2 years old 25lbs 33 inches tall** Daisypath Vacation tickers image
  • Options
    Wow, hope it gets better for you soon.  Not a big fan of referrals.
    Our miracle IVF baby - D 6/09 & J - Surprise! born 9/10!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"