TTC after 35
Options

Self-induced drama - TMI

Okay, so I'm supposed to be taking a TTC break since DH is out of town and our IUI got canceled.  Well...DH ended up coming home early and I did an OPK, which turned out to be positive. 

So, we did it!

Now I'm worried that I've messed something up.  My doctor suggested that I go on BC, but I said no since DH and I were going to be apart during O times.  I would say that chances are mega-slim that anything will come of this, but I'm wondering why my doc wanted me to go on BC.  I am totally being a bad patient!

From now on, I'm on the straight and narrow.

Re: Self-induced drama - TMI

• Options

I'm not sure how anything could be messed up if you weren't going to have another IUI until Sept.  Plus how awesome would it be if you got a BFP on your own? 

I think you should go do it again too.  Wow I'm such an enabler.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DO IT!! DO IT!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am confused.  Why would a doc tell you not to try on your own?  I hope you get a BFP out of this!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I hope you just get a BFP and not need to go on with everything. GL.
  • Options

Why did the doc want to put you on BC??

Oh well...you keep doing it and get your BFP outta this!!!

Go Saver, Go!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

LOL.  I think we're going to keep doing it.

I'm not sure why he wanted me to go on BC.  Maybe it would have helped the big leftover follicle shrink down?

• Options

I am confused about the bc too. But...I say...have at it! lol.

• Options
    I would keep on trying too. Not sure about the whole BC thing, but what do I know? Good luck. I hope you get there on your own.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"