Stay at Home Moms
Options

Any SAHMs want to join me for the 30day Shred + ?

I have rededicated my life to health. Not that I ever really was dedicated before but... I bought 30 day shred. I'm also going to the gym in addition. But I thought I'd see if anyone wanted to join me.

I'm going to post before and after pix (believe me, I need this kind of motivation/intimidation/pressure to really fulfill on this promise to myself).

I will be posting my before pic tomorrow!!! Anyone want to join me? No photos required (but you might enjoy it, even if just for yourself)!

Oh and believe me I have a good 60lbs to loose so no skinny mini looking to lose "that last 5 lbs" here - just a mom who rarely takes time out for herself but thinks that now is the exact right time to invest in her health!!!

Re: Any SAHMs want to join me for the 30day Shred + ?

• Options

yup, sure.

i just bought mine this week. I haven't done it yet.

i totally don't take time for myself either- and its DEFINITELY time to invest in our health. So i amright there with ya!

stacya625@gmail.com if you want to do it in email- or on the board. whichever. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I will join.  But mine wont be here until monday.
    file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have dropped out of it.  I did it everyother day for about 2 months plus the eliptical in addition.  I prefer the eliptical (when time crunched) or walking/running outside now.  Maybe I will re-up on it when the weather craps out this fall.
  • Options
    I will! ?I need the motivation! ?If anyone has TimeWarner cable or Comcast you can get the 30 day Shred free On Demand. ?That's how I do it. ?I had started it but then Eva ended up in the hospital and I never got back on track. ?Posting a pic will definitely be a great motivator- I can't wait to see the results pics!!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

Add me, please!!!

I found her DVD on Youtube so I can use that until my actual copy arrives in the mail (I ordered it today after seeing this post!!!).  :)   I really need the motivation, support & encouragement!  I have 30-35lbs *sigh* to lose.

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• Options

I am in! I just bought it on dealpi.com for only $8 and something. Here is the link for anyone else who wants to get it.

https://dealpi.ejoop.com/hot-deal/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred-on-DVD-8-86/1-163.html

• Options

I'm intrigued and would love to join you. But I don't know much about how it works. Is it just a workout video that you do once a day, or is there a diet plan too?

Married 07.07.07. Mom to 3: Ruby 11/08 and Oliver & Austin 12/11
  • Options
    I would love to join, I definitely need the motivation!  I started 30DS about a month ago but fell off the wagon:(  I will start on Monday.
  • Options
    I just got mine yesterday!
    SAHM to DD1 (7), DS (5) and DD2 (1)
  • Options
    imagehayleydeee:

I'm intrigued and would love to join you. But I don't know much about how it works. Is it just a workout video that you do once a day, or is there a diet plan too?

to my knowledge it is a video workout- that is 20 min a day (for 30 days) that is supposed to really kick your arse. i don't think there is a diet with it

• Options
    If it's available on Time Warner OD I'm in.  Can't check right now cause DH's watching the race.  Anyone know which OD section it's under?  Is it Exercise OD?
  • Options

imagekristie11004:
    If it's available on Time Warner OD I'm in.  Can't check right now cause DH's watching the race.  Anyone know which OD section it's under?  Is it Exercise OD?

OK...I convinced DH to let me look real quick! Smile  It's on Exercise on Demand under Jillian Michaels if anyone is looking for it.  I'm in beginning tomorrow.  My plan is to get up when DH leaves for work and do it then before the kiddies get up.

I'm also planning on starting back with Weight Watchers if anyone else wants to join me on that!

• Options
    Please count me in! I bought it before I found out I was PG, never started. I have 26 pounds to lose.
  • Options

Count me in! I need the motivation. I bought my dvd about 2 months ago.... I've done it once so far. I'm pathetic. I HATE to exercise! I didn't think that I was in too bad of shape....but I was sore for about a week after my first workout! ....which just goes to show how much I need to do this. It's hard to do it alone, but hopefully it'll be easier with the extra support of others doing it too.

When do we start? Do we post our weight and then repost our weight as time progresses??

• Options

lmao- i vow to start tomorrow~!  

I HAVE to lose weight before i get pregnant again-- and we are TTC now. So lol- need motivation fast.

i am PETRIFIED of doing this DVD. all i read about is how hard it is.

So glad we can count on each other. Somm are you going to run a 'check in' sorta email on this board?

• Options
    I tried it a few weeks ago and gave up after 3 days...haha.  I am lazy.  Maybe if others do it, it will motivate me and I will get started again. 
  • Options
    I'm interested too! I have Verizon and found 2 of the videos on there...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagekristie11004:

[I'm also planning on starting back with Weight Watchers if anyone else wants to join me on that!

I'm in for WW too. I fell of the wagon in April when DS and I both got sick. I'll try 30 DS but I'm going out of town for a week starting Wednesday. I won't be able to start until I get back.

• Options
    just ordered it on Netflix!
  • Options
    I am in!! I bought it about 1 month ago and have done it about 4 times and I have never even completed an entire level the whole way through! =( So this will def. be a good source of motivation to know everyone else on here is doing it! ;) I dont know if I am the only one that finds it really hard to get through.. I guess it just shows how out of shape I am.. =( When is everyone starting?
  • Options
    Unfortunately, I'm pregnant so can't join you, but love going to the gym and creating goals!  Good luck to all of you!  I wish you luck and look forward to seeing the progress :)
  • Options

well--- i did mine today. HOLY SH*TBALLS! my legs feel like spaghetti and are all weak and tingly. lol-

wow. and then there was me yesterday, 'how bad can 20 minutes be?'

I will have to say the workout was pretty motivating. she kept my attention and kept me wanting to do it harder. but holy hell was i glad when 20 min were over.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"